Chapter Twelve .

Everyone one crowded around in tbe hallway to see what was unbelievable,enryone including was trying to squeeze in ,into each other to see what was going .I felt tbe ground open inside me .I saw Charlie and Maddy looking deep into each other eyes .He was confessing his love for her and then they kissed a long passionate kisses .Those kind of kisses that you will give your wife if she just woke up from a coma and he twirled he around .I felt sad ,sick to my stomach Then I yelled out "Stop !!",everyone looked at me ,then I yanked Charlie from Maddy 's grip .

"Bri what's the problem "Charlie said .

"The problem is that you are kissing Maddy ,that's right ,I found out about your master plan to get back at Charlie ".

"Brianna what are you saying ,I love charlie ".

"Ya right and pigs can fly ".

FLASHBACK.Maddy's

I left a paper on the table about my master plan .This will serve as a distraction to you Bri It's reads.

I am only pretending to like that poor nerd ,I hate what he did to me and I am going to pretend to fall for him and crush his stupid heart and he will never know .

BACK TO PRESENT.

I grabbed charlie by his shoulders and said "charlie I know we aren't in good terms now ,but you were once my friend she is only using you and I don't know why "he just started at me like I was speaking a foreign language.

"Brianna I don't know why you are making this up "charlie said.

Then I yelled "Maddy stop playing this game with charlie "everyone gave me the long of the jealous ex .

Ovly Caly believed ne but soon it felt like I was talking to a cried of deaf people because they didn't even look my way .

Caly just took me away holding my hand  .

"Brianna come on ".

"Caly you know I am speaking tbr truth ".he nodded .

School was over ,I didn't carry my car so I told my driver to pick me up ,,but hr didn't come .Caly was there so he drove me ,o just asked for him to take me to his house .

"Caly ,I am not lying I was only trying to protect Charlie ".

"I know that cookie ,hey cookie ".

"Yes ".

"So I was wondering do you wanna go to Japan with me for tbe weekend".

"Ok I will ask my parents but promise me Caly that this time will choose the plaves wr will visit ".

"Oh is it because we wernt to the hello kitty store "

"No this time we are going to the bank ".

"Why ".

"Because you aren't going to the store ".

"Huh ,ok I will go the bank in fact the blood bank so that you can donate your blood '.

"Oh no !".

"Why oh no ".

"Well because you will see my girlfriend's blood ".

"So who's your girlfriend".

"Well her name is Brianna and she is really short and she is a huge cry baby ".

"What ,am not any of those things ".
"Wait you didn't let me finish ".

"She is cute ,fisty and talks like a fish ".

"Ouch "said caly as Brianna threw a pillow right at his face.

"That's for calling me fisty" .

"Cookie I have something for you "he said as he brought out a ring .

"Wow ,this is beautiful "I said admiring it .It was a crystal ring with a purple emerald at the top .

"I knew you would like it " .

"Thank you "I said throwing my arms around him .

"Well your welcome cookie ".Then he gave Brianna a soft peck .

Guys tell me if you are rooting for Brianna and Charlie or Brianna and Caly