Chapter Six .

"Who is that "I said as I saw Maddy 's phone ringing .

"Oh it's amber ".

"Hey Maddy ,please could you come over I need to tell you something private ".

"Ok I will be there soon ,just need to finish up something"then she ended tbe call .

"So Maddy could you please escort me to meet Caly ".

"Sorry Bri amber Just called for us to hangout".

"Ok ".

"I will see you later Bri ,bye ".

"Bye Maddy "She left closing the door,it was just s friendly hangout so I just wore a crop top and baggy jeans .

I entered tbe car and drove to the cafe,l saw Caly waiting for me over there .

He pulled out a chair for me as he normally did ,then he sat down .He called the waiter over and said .

"I will have sushi ".he said .

"And I will have --"before I could even finish .

"A burrito with ketchup on it and please it will go with a strawberry milkshake ".he said as the waiter wrote all this down and went to get our food .

  He still members I said to myself ,then we began to talk we talked like old friends and then things got weird .

"Remember our promise to each other "he said looking deep into my eyes ,I quickly turned away from his gaze not able to fave him .

"Ya ".

"So why are you with Charlie "he said in a quiet tone .Then suddenly I snapped ,I know we had history but who was he to tell me sbotf my love life . I suddenly got up and said .

"Caly ,I can be with whoever I want to be with and whoever I chose is non of your business "I said sounding furious .

I just got up and left ,Caly called out to me but I didn't even look his way .

Caly 's POV.

Brianna I don't mean like that ,I get that you can chose whoever you want to be with but I still want you back and I still love you when Maddy said to transfer k was already planning to before she even said it and I thought you will recivee me with open arms ,but I came back to see you with another guy I said to myself bowing my head down.

"Umm sir your food is here "the waiter said .

"Thanks ".

"Wait what about the girl that was here ".

"Oh she left but I will stay pay for the both meals ".

I ate unable to finish the meal just got up and left .

Amber's POV.

"Maddy can I tell you something ".
"Yes of course ,you can tell me anything "I said holding her hand .

"Well I kinda have a crush on Caly ,I know it's wrong his Bri's ex and all but I like him a lot ".

"Oh thats surprising ,but you can totally have him I mean bri isn't dating him ".

"Really ".

"Ya and I can tell Bri to hook you two up ".

"Thanks Maddy , but it still looks like she still habe feelings for him ".

"Hmm, you right I still see it but she is with Charlie isn't she ".

"Ya ,so "

"So that means that you can have Caly".

"But --"I said bowing my head down .

"But nothing amber she has broken up with him and that is that ".

"But she didn't technically breakup with her he just went away"I said.

"Potatoes potata if she likes Caly she wound have dumped Charlie and it's not fair to Caly that she leads ".

"Hmm ,if you say ".

"Besudsz amber you'd super charming Caly is no much for your charms ok but don't tell Brianna all this you know she still has feelings for him ".

"Okay if you say ".

Beianna's POV.

"Caly what now ".I saw panting heavily because he was trying to catch up to me .

"You're right you can be with anyone you chose and it's not e of my business if you chose charlie ,I just came to say that I am super sorry ".

How could I say no to that face .

"Fine ,I forgive you put next time I don't want you intruding into my personal life ".

"Aww thanks cookie "he said giving me a giant hug like a child .

"It's briamn--,nrvet mind ,it's ok ,I forgive you ".

"Bye cookie ".

"Bye Caly ".

Then I entered the car ,still smilling,Caly was a tall ,blonde got who had baby blue eyes he looked so cute like a child ,he was always so innocent and nice .I didn't get angry because he asked me about Charlie ,but because I broke his trust and our promise .

Charlie 's POV.

I heard a beep from my phone and quickly checked it out ,when I opened the message .I almost dropped my phone  .It was a picture of Brianna and Caly hugging .I felt angry and disappointed.

I got another text from brianna .

It read "let's hangout are you free "I just felt angry that she had the nerve to even text me .

So I went over to her house ,with steam coming out of my ear .I barged in .Brianna looked startled .

"Hey Charlie,what's up".

"Don't what's up me I can't believe you have tbe nerve to even talk to me ".

"What are you talking about and why do you look so enraged".

"Oh I should show you "then I shoved the phone in her face,then she burst into laughter.

"Is that what you are so mad ,babe it's just a casual hug "then I explained everything to him and he calmed down .

"I am so sorry Bri ,o don't just want you with another guy and Caly is the full package rich ,smart and handsome so why won't you love him ".

"Charlie I know he is a total dreamboat but common you are way better "then I pulked him into a hug ,gently stroking his hair .He seemed to have calmed down .

"Nos that you aren't so angry ,let's watch this movie ok "I said pinching his cheek .

"Ok "he said giving me a soft smile