Chapter 11

Dallas stood there stunned. She still loved him or so she had said. He gazed down into her blue eyes. He brushed her auburn hair out of her face. Dallas lowered his mouth to her right ear, "And how do I know you're not lying to me?"

He felt her shiver in his grasp. Ella squeaked, "I- I'm not Dallas."

He shoved her lightly against the wall. Dallas propped his left forearm above her small frame and looked down at her, "What's wrong Elle?"

Her eyes were filled with emotions he hadn't seen in a long time.

"We aren't in high school anymore little dove."

He smiled down at her. The alcohol had consumed Dallas's mind, thoughts, and actions. It felt good to not be in control of himself. He finally had Ella in front of him, making her squirm. His eyes dipped to her lips. He let his mouth connect with hers. He wrapped his arms around her waist and hers tugged at his shirt. He missed her so much. Dallas kissed her slowly then parted, "wanna take this to the bed before we get caught?"

"Yes." Ella moaned as he picked her up.

"Good choice because I was taking you there either way."

***

Next thing Ella knew was she was in Dallas's bed, with him on top of her pulling at her bra strap. He was definitely drunk by the way his breath reeked of vodka. He bit his bottom lip as he pulled her white bra off. Her breasts tumbled out. His eyes roamed her.

His tongue traced her and his left hand showed itself down between her thighs. His fingers traced the outline of her, Ella whimpered. "Don 't hold back my little dove. My walls are soundproof for a reason," He said with a devilish smirk. Ella opened her eyes as they watered. Dallas was now gazing into her eyes with lust and desire. Her lips crashed into his as she pulled him closer to herself.

This was the day she had been waiting for. The night was young and she couldn't wait for the other guilty pleasures he had to offer.

Ella Cross perched herself on the edge of his bed. How did it come to this? She rolled over, letting her eyes roam over the shirtless man asleep beside her. She took in his hard-core abs. His disheveled brunette hair almost covered his closed monolid-shaped, jade eyes. He's asleep soundly. Ella glanced up at the mirror across from her. She found herself in the same situation before with Dallas Hunter. The man only cared about his ego, never for her. That was who Dallas was eight years ago. He was a young and foolish eighteen-year-old boy. After she surrendered her fragile heart to him, he was reckless with it. Ella was only a sixteen-year-old girl and hopelessly in love with rising star Dallas Hunter. She slipped her bra back on along with her panties. Dallas was already awake, his eyes roaming every inch of her, "why are you out of bed little dove? It's Sunday?"

Ella grinned sheepishly, "Dallas we shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have. I just broke up with your brother. It's not fair-"

Dallas was already in front of her tipping her head up as his eyes dipped to her lips. His connected with hers. Ella melted into his embrace as his calloused fingers trailed the outline of her spine.

"I love you, Ella. Damn little dove, I've always loved you. I've never fucking stopped." Dallas kissed her forehead.

"I love you too Dallas." She smiled up at him.

"We are acting like high schoolers." Dallas chuckled.

"Isn't that how love is supposed to be? It makes us do dumb things." She giggled.

"I guess so." He grinned down at her, resting his forehead against hers.

She yearned to ask him why he cheated on her, but now didn't seem like the right moment. Instead Ella closed her eyes and soaked up the moment. She was finally in his arms after eight long years.