Chapter 4

When I was walking outside the door, I saw the doctor and Professor Ingrid were still talking outside and I was also thinking if I leave without saying a word to them it will be rude to think so I faced them both and said goodbye. When I was leaving the building, Professor Ingrid suddenly pulled me again but to the restroom.

Naya: Professor Ingrid, what are you doing?

Haila: Shh quite, somebody might hear us.

When we got to the restroom, she locked the door and came closer to me while staring, I couldn't move because her hand was blocking the way by putting her hands on the wall.

Naya: Professor Ingrid, what are you doing? I couldn't move.

Haila: Don't try to escape now, Miss Heidi.

Naya: Huh? What do you mean by that, Professor Ingrid?

Haila: Why are you calling me that? You should call me 'mommy' instead, does it sounds enjoying?

When she said that, I didn't expect that she would remember it and I couldn't breathe much when she whispered what she said to me, because I could feel the warmth in my ears.

Naya: E-hh how could.... how do you know, all this time you remember it?

Haila: See! you also know it, but i guess you should practice more about how to be good at pretending.

Naya: Oh really? Do you think i'm not good enought? or you want me to pretend innocent about what is happening to us?

Haila: Can you do that for sure? I guess you won't?

Naya: Then what about this....

When I finished talking, I made eye contact with her and slowly looked at her mouth, I put my two hands behind her neck and slowly approached her lips but suddenly she moved her head away maybe because she noticed my intention so she didn't think of hesitation of kissing me first.

Haila: You are too slow to do the things that you are intended.

Naya: Maybe I'm not too fast enough to do it.

Haila: Little kid...

Naya: Hey! don't call me that even you're my Professor here.

Haila: Chill.. Then what should I call you then?

Naya: Stop! we are at the school, let's go now. Maybe they are looking for you now and also I have a class to attend. uhmm... honey.

When I suddenly heard Naya called me honey I already know that she was not a ordinary person to me, but I also known my limitation. We shouldn't make things go faster.

When we returned to the campus, Professor Ingrid her expression changed, her face became serious again, I was just amazed because she was good at pretending.

When she was about to inter the office she said goodbye to me in a tease way.

Haila: Goodbye little honey, i will see you.

Naya: Yeah bye, stop teasing me and go in, somebody might saw us.

Haila: Fine bye.

Little honey she said, She can be an actress because she was good at pretending.. I guess i should too? HAHAHA since while i was walking i'm talking to myself a while ago. My room was not that far from the office since it was only 5minutes walk. I was suddenly shocked and got embarrased at the same time when I heard Zake laugh, I paused.

Naya: E-eh? Zake?

Zake: What are you doing? who are you talking to?

Naya: Uhm... I'm talking to myself i guess.

Zake: Oh i see.

Naya: Is it weird?

Zake: No, not really. I was also talking to myself all the time.

Since I meet Zake we already have a similarities, I feel comfortable around him. While we are having a small talk, the bell rings.

Naya: Huh? bell?

Zake: Naya let's go to our room the bell rings.

Naya: What does it means?

Zake: It means, one of the owner of this school was here, we will be in a bad trouble if they caught us here outside during class hours.

Naya: Oh then we should hurry go inside.

To be continued: