Chapter 7

When I walk towards her, she asked me to sit down so I sat down and then I asked her why she wanted to see me.

Naya: Professor Ingrid, why you wanted to see me?

Haila: Oh that! Nothing, I just wanted to see you.

Naya: Uhm why you wanted to see me?

Haila: I like your face.

Naya: You like my face that much? that's why you wanted to see me?

Haila: Why asking too much question?

Naya: Why? is it bad to ask?

Haila: N-no i didn't say anything like that, it's just.... huh?

Naya: Shh... Professor Ingrid i'm just kidding.

When I said I was just joking, she suddenly got annoyed and stood up, walked to the window and looked outside, so what I did was I went to her and apologized but in my inside I was laughing because I've never seen her like that, she's so cute when gets annoyed.

Naya: Uhm look.. i'm sorry.

Haila: Are you really sorry?

Naya: Do i look like i wasn't sorry?

I started apologizing to her, she looked at me in the eye and then when I asked the last question, she looked straight out the window again and I thought she was really mad and annoyed so I did was, I hug and kiss her on the cheek to make her calm I think it would work, she was surprised about what I did so she wanted to kiss me back, but on my lips, I already knew that immediately from her looks. I innocenly pretend and ask what she was doing.

Naya: What are you doing?

Haila: Doing what?

Naya: Are you trying to kiss me?

Haila: Um, yeah.

Naya: Why?

Haila: Come on don't pretend that you don't know.

She pulled me and kissed my lips, I couldn't do anything, I couldn't even move because she held my two hands and placed them behind my back while her other one hand was holding my waist. How did I end up in this situation? with the way she grabbed my waist and moves her hand around my body, i feel like she wants to enter her hands on my uniform.

Naya: Ugh... P-professor Ingrid.

Haila: What is it?

Naya: W-hat if somebody might see us? Ughh.. arrhhgg.

Haila: They won't be able to enter my office without my permission and besides I missed hearing your moans it's been so long since I last heard it.

Naya: E-ehh? urhhghg ughh..

When I was moaning, I couldn't stop my voice for being loud, she was kissing me and slowly licked my neck, she even started unbuttoning my uniform and she even told me to..

Haila: Lower your voice we might be heard.

Naya: You're joking? H-how can i lower my voice if I'm in this situation right now? Ugh gentle pls.