Chapter 6

Then that's it we've finished talking, Zake and Kim went home and I was still at school because I left some notes on my desk, so I hurried walking.

It was getting dark and I had to go home, when I was rushing to the room I saw that Professor Ingrid's office was still open so I stopped by, when I slowly walked towards her office, I saw Professor Ingrid talking on her phone with her back turned and she looked angry with the person she was talking to, I wonder who it was.

Haila: Stop with this nonsense dad, Goodbye. Uhhh.... Fuck.

When I saw her walking towards the door and left, I ran to the room immediately.

50minutes, I finally arrived at my house, I was lying on the bed while looking at my phone.

Naya: Oh i look sleepy and I feel so tired today.

I put my phone aside and took a break for a while, later then I received message notification, oh it's Alia.

Alia: Hey Naya.

Naya: Hi Alia, What's wrong?

Alia: Where are you? We're at the bar right now.

Naya: I'm at my house, Why are you there in this hour? Is that liz?

Alia: Yes, She had a problem so she asked me to go with her here at the bar so I went with her.

Naya: Where's that bar? Is it still the same? wait for me, I'm on my way.

Alia: Okay we will wait, Hurry..

I quickly get up and got ready, 30 minutes, fortunately it's easy to get a taxi this time since it's already 11:39pm. 41minutes I have arrived at the bar,

I entered the bar and I was looking for Alia and liz. Then suddenly I saw Professor Ingrid was sitting on the same spot where I first saw her, So I didn't make it obvious that I was here since I don't want her to know that I'm here.

That's right, I was wearing a hoodie and a hat so I could cover my face, When I passed by in where Professor Ingrid was sitting, I looked around and finally I saw Alia and liz. I ran towards them and start to speak, I saw liz was crying.

Naya: Guys! W-what's wrong, liz?

Alia: Oh Naya you're here perfect, liz and her boyfriend just broke up today, that's why she can't stop crying until now.

Naya: Come on liz, why are you wasting your tears to somebody who's not worthy to cry?

liz: Oh yeah, You only said that because you don't have a boyfriend, you also haven't experienced it yet.

Naya: Who said I don't have one?

liz: So you have?

Alia: Why didn't  you tell us?

When they asked me that, I said something with a low voice that it was not a boyfriend but a girlfriend so they wouldn't hear and find out.