Chapter 11

Naya: My mom wanted me to go home.

Mrs. Aider: Is that so? wait i will find your papers here.

While I was waiting for Mrs. Aider to gave me the papers, Professor Ingrid stood up and walked out and me I just stood here and wait while pretending that I didn't notice that she left, actually it hurts a lot for me but I couldn't do anything for her either, Why can't i even fight for her, for us.

I did just bowed my head with a little sad on my face, when Mrs. Aider finally find my papers, she immediately gave it to me.

Naya: Thank you so much Mrs. Aider.

Mrs. Aider: It's okay Naya, take care always okay?

Naya: Yes Mrs. Aider, take care too.

Mrs. Aider: Can I have a goodbye hug?

Naya: Yes ob course.

Mrs. Aider smiled and walk towards me and hugged, this feeling I've never felt this for weeks since I left Professor Ingrids house. While he hugged me, he whispered to me that I should say goodbye to Professor Ingrid. But i just smile and nod, i just think that how i wish that i could have a strength to say goodbye to Professor Ingid.

Naya: I gotta go, I haven't pack my things yet. But before I leave i just want to thank you for all the things you did to me Mrs. Aider, even now we only meet on a temporary time, you are there from the beginning.

Mrs. Aider: No, I should be the only who will thank you, because ever since my husband died, i don't know if you still remembered but you always come to me and give me apples everyday, you always make me feel happy Naya that's why thank you for staying with me that day.

While we were talking, Mr.Myers left the two of us in the office, but we didn't mind him anyway, we just looked at him for a while and talked again.

Naya: ......

Mrs. Aider: I know what your relationship on Haila and i wasn't against it, i want you to be with her Naya.

Naya: H-how did you know?

Mrs. Aider: Even no one will tell me that, since you came here, Haila has changed if she used to hide her feelings before, now she can't and that's because of you Naya.

About what she was saying to me now, it makes me want to apologize to Professor Ingrid and fight for our relationship but I am afraid, what if Mr. Myers will really takes her away from me? that's what I don't want to happen, so as long as I can handle us being like this i will do anything for her, i know someday she will know why i'm doing this. I don't want her and Mr. Myers fight because of me, just like what Mr. Myers said, i'm just a student who likes my Professor.

While naya was still in the office, I was waiting for her outside because i wanted to talk to her, suddenly my father came to me.

Mr. Myers: Haila.

Haila: Father?

Mr. Myers: Don't tell me you were waiting for that girl?