Chapter 10

While Professor  Ingrid was outside talking to someone on the phone, I was still sitting in the living room listening to their conversation. After a while their conversation ended, I saw Professor Ingrid taking a deep breath and come to me.

Haila: Naya, I can't join you here right now because I have to go to school, there was a little problem, but I'll be back before the event.

Naya: It's okay, I will wait for you here.

Haila: Okay, I gotta go.

Naya: Wait.

Haila: Huh why?

When I was about to leave, Naya suddenly kissed me, I was surprised so I asked her.

Haila: What was that for?

Naya: A goodbye kiss for my lover.

When she said that, I was thrilled but I didn't just show it because i should act cool 'kidding'. She just wanted me not to go.

Haila: I need to go, bye i love you.

Naya: Okay bye, drive safe, i love you too.

She already left and I'm all alone, I don't want to lie but I'm really bored, i miss her already. I walked around the house to see if I could find something to relieve my boredom. I walked in the garden and I saw a beautiful cottage so I went to it and when I got there it was full of books, is this a library? I chose what to read and when I already got a book that i choose, I decided to sit outside.

It's 2:47pm and I'm surprised at the time because earlier it was like 11pm, I've been sitting and reading for several hours, this book is beautiful and the story is amazing, and since the event will be held soon I have to go inside. And when I entered the house, there was someone who's knocking, so I quickly opened it, maybe it was Professor Ingrid.

Naya: Professo... huh Mr. Myers?

Mr. Myers: Surprised, you thought i'm Haila? HAHAHA.

Naya: Why are you here? Professor Ingrid was not here.

Mr.Myers: She's my daughter, can't i come visit her house and one thing i didn't come here for her, i'm here to see you.

Naya: How?... why you wanted to see me?

Mr. Myers: I just wanted to warn you, you don't know what situation you got into now, you don't even know who she really is.

Naya: Warn? you don't need to warn me Mr. Myers, yeah i don't know Professor Ingrid that much yet, but only the two of us know how much we love each other.

Mr. Myers: What a interesting story for the both of you, i'm about to tear up. Well i don't want to waste my time here anymore, i'm giving you a warning to leave her alone and disappear from her life.

When I heard this word, I felt very hurt.

Naya: I can't do that Mr. i love your daughter.

Mr. Myers: Do you know what you're saying? you're only a student how can you fall for your Professor? and both of you are a women, aren't you ashamed and disgusted? in this world women are only for men and men are only for women why many people are doing this? you are a sin especially your relationship with my daughter.

Naya: I understand you, but don't talk like that because Professor Ingrid is your daughter and you have no right to talk to me like that. If it's sinful to be in a relationship with a same gender, then fine i will be sin as long as for me I don't care what might other say, as long as we love each other.

Mr. Myers: You really don't want to listen, what if I say that if you don't stay away from my daughter, I will be the one keeping her away from you, and don't you know that I have a plan to marry her to someone else? if you don't leave her, it's not my fault if you get hurt as long as I have given a warning.

Naya: W-what plan to marry her with someone else? how cruel for you.

Mr. Myers: I'm her father i know what's best for her, i hope you change your mind about disappearing from her life or else whatever you found out now that I said, I wouldn't hesitate to do that as soon as possible, Goodbye. 'door closed'.

Professor Ingrid's father has already left, after he told me all that, it was very painful for me but for the sake of my love, I will do stay away from her if this really be good for her. I left her house while crying.

After that day, It's already been 1 week since I didn't go to school or leave the house, I didn't even answer all the calls even though I couldn't not see Professor Ingrid, I tried for her, I knew she would be mad at me but I couldn't do anything because her father threatened me. I'm leaving my house just for now and i will go to school to get the things that I need when I go transfer school, I can deal with her now but I admit it was hard for me. I have arrived at the school building, and am walking to the office but I hope she is not there, I take a deep breath first and knock. When I entered the office, Professor Ingrid, Mrs. Aider and Mr. Myers was here, I don't know what to feel right now because all of them were surprised and looked at me, after what I did to Professor Ingrid she just looked at me with a fearless look just like the first time she saw me then suddenly looked away for Mr. Myers, he stared at me and i can tell he was giving me a sign to leave and for Mrs. Aider, she just have a calm expression when looking at me.

Mrs. Aider: Long time no see Ms. Naya.

Naya: Yes Mrs. Aider, sorry if I didn't attend to the event and just showed up now, because I got sick.

Mrs. Aider: A you feeling alright now? the event was doing great and fun that day, thanks for your help.

Naya: Yes i'm feeling better now, It's nothing Mrs. Aider i'm glad i could help.

Mrs. Aider: But by the way why are you here?

Naya: About that, i wanted to get my papers for transferring school.

Mrs. Aider: Why so suddenly?.

To be continue...