Chapter 5

When Zake and I entered, our classmate was looking at us and it was relieved that the next sub professor was Mrs. Aider and if the next subject professor was not her I'm sure we'll be in a bad trouble.

I sit on my chair and Zake looked at me and laugh, he was so unreal. While I was sitting on my chair I started to think of something.

This school was kind of scary and weird but then it was great since it was one of the top 10 most famous school here,  But still hayst... Anyway what was just happened between me and professor Ingrid?

While I was not lessening to the lecture since I was busy thinking of something I suddenly was on myself again and I heard Mrs. Aider talking, I was on a state where she's giving us a project.

Mrs. Aider: Today I will giving you a project it was all about photography and I want all of you individually participate in this.

Student 1: When is the deadline of this Mrs. Aider?

Student 2: And what kind of photography we're making?

Mrs. Aider: Right great question, the deadline is on June before it ends and this kind of photography you're making was all the about the things you've seen in today's June. Do I make myself clear students?

Students: Yes Mrs. Aider

Mrs. Aider: Very good then the class dismiss.

When the class was dismissed today I kind of feel exhausted and tired since I don't know anything about photography, and also where should I buy a camera since I don't have one?
When I was about to leave the building of school, Mrs. Aider called me so I stop and she told me to come in the office.

When I enter the office, I saw Professor Ingrid and Mrs. Aider was sitting on the chair, I was so confused I don't know what's going on. So I asked Mrs: Aider with awkwardness feeling.

Naya: Uhm Mrs. Aider, why did you call me?

Professor Ingrid was looking at me but not with the serious face anymore but with a little sweet face now, and Mrs Aider was smiling at me too.

Mrs Aider: I call you because me and Haila, have a important announcement for you.

Why Mrs. Aider called Professor Ingrid 'Haila?' I was confused but I shouldn't mind that for now.

Naya: What is it, Mrs. Aider?

Mrs Aider: Haila, you tell her.

Haila: Huh? Me? Oh well, There's an upcoming event for welcoming our students here and we wanted you to help us.

Naya: Oh me? Why?

Mrs Aider: Because you're the only student that we can trust Naya.

Naya: Uhm okay I will help.

Mrs Aider: Thank you, So then I want you to stick with Professor Ingrid for the welcoming event this week, okay?

Naya: Yes, Mrs Aider.