CHAPTER 3 : DO YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM?♡

Same day a night happening in Sharma sadan where Naveen , Neeraj , ritika, rithik are sitting at dinning area looking at roohi who is gazing her right hand with a smile on her face

Same day a night happening in Sharma sadan where Naveen , Neeraj , ritika, rithik are sitting at dinning area looking at roohi who is gazing her right hand with a smile on her face .

Naveen try to look at her what she is looking and found nothing, he shift his gaze to rithik and Ritika and mouthed.

" What happens to her ?"

Rithik and Ritika share a look with each other then at Neeraj and Naveen who is still looking at her weirdly.

" Don't know"

Rithik mouthed and lean to roohi to came out from lala land and whisper .

" Penguin came out from your Abhimanyu land , you are under gaze of dadu and chachu".

By listening him she came out from abhimanyu land with pink cheeks .

" You are looking like a bandariya".

Rithik comment and laugh which made her glare at him.

" And you are looking like a suar "

( Pig )

Roohi comment by smacking his head who call aarohi who is working on kitchen..

" Chachiii roohi maar rahi h "

( Aunt , roohi is beating me)

Which roohi eyes went wide in shock she again punch him on his back went to her saviours who are none other than Neeraj and Naveen .

" Roohi Kya h kyu maar rahi h mere bete ko .. tere boht hath chlne lag gye h ".

( Roohi why are you beating my son… you have started using your hands too much)

Aarohi scold her by coming from kitchen with dinner .

" Roohi say sorry to him "
Aarohi demand her which she pouted and said

" Maa he is the one who provoke me first by calling bandariya"

Which Geet laugh and said which made them everyone laugh .

" Toh isme galat kha h bandariya ko bandariya hi bolenge na".

( So there is something wrong in this, we will call a monkey a monkey only)

Geet said which roohi look at her with disbelief and everyone who are laughing.

" Babaaaaa see na they all are teasing me jao mene baat nahi karni"