Chapter 17

Abhimanyu's Pov :

It was early morning. I had to go to the office early today. Vandhana was also awake. She was doing some chores.

I fixed my collars and checked myself in the mirror.

(Tbh, men in black is my weakness

(Tbh, men in black is my weakness.)

I heard the melodious sound of anklets. I snapped my head towards the door, watching the eternal beauty enter the room. She elegantly walked towards me.

"Suniye

"Suniye..."

(Listen...)

Her honey voice melted in my ear.

"Ji ???"

I replied with a light smile. She stopped infront of me.

"I have already folded your clothes and kept them in the cupboard. Don't shatter them everywhere again."

She said with knitted brows, showing her cute little anger. I chuckled and wrapped my hand around her waist.

"Ji, okay."

I muttered and she smiled. This smile always warms my heart.

I held her hand and we walked down. In the hall, I found Vikram and Parth sitting, waiting for me.

Parth rushed towards us and touched Vandhana's feet.

"Morning Bhabhima."

He said and she smiled, wishing him back.

"Good morning, Parth."

She ruffled her hair and I felt a little jealous.

Vikram came from behind and touched her feet and they both wished each other.

"You didn't had to wake up so early Bhabhima. We could have ate our breakfast outside only."

Vikram said softly. A barely visible smile apeared on my lips, seeing the concern he had for his "Bhabhima".

I looked at her whose smile grew more. She cupped his cheek, lightening another spark of jealousy in me

"Bhai, You call me Bhabhima. So it's my duty to not let you stay hungry."