Chapter 19

Vandhana's Pov:

"Alright, I'll get late."

He said and picked his suitcase. I sighed taking it's handle in my hand. He shook his head, telling me not to but I blinked for once, assuring that it's alright. He smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"I'll miss you."

I smiled and hugged him too.

"I'll miss you too..."

My voice came out slow. We broke the hug and he held my hand as we walked towards outside. In the corridoor, we found Vikram Bhai and Parth coming with their luggage too.

Four of us reached in the hall where everyone waited for us. They touched everyone's feet as they all blessed them.

"Take care."

Badi Kaki exclaimed, cupping Vikram Bhai's cheek in her hand. He nodded and she ruffled his hair. My eyes followed towards Choti Kaki, who was explaining Parth to be safe.

"Maa, I'm not a kid now. C'mon."

He whined and knitted his eyebrows, bringing a smile to my face.

"You are no less than a kid, my boy."

Vikram Bhai said and a wave of laughter echoed in the hall. I saw him as he bent down to touch Maa and Papa's feet.

"Alright Maa, We will take a leave now."

He said and a smile appeared on Maa's face. Three of them picked up their luggage and headed out.

Smriti Di and Gauri followed them behind. Kanak grabbed my wrist and followed too. We stopped at the main gate as three of them kept their luggage in car.

Parth and Vikram came to me, touching my feet and I smiled, ruffling their hair.

They sat inside. I felt my heart getting heavy all over again. He looked out from the window, towards. His face held a smile and I passed him a small smile too. The car started and I mindlessly waved at him. He too waved back.

"Goodbye Bhabhima !!!!"

I flinched hearing Parth's voice. I looked at him and my smile grew wider. He was waving at me and I excitedly waved at him too.

They drove off. I stood there, watching the car slowly vanishing from my eyes. I sighed, lowering my gaze.

"C'mon, Bhabhima. Don't be sad. Bhai will be back soon."

I heard Kanak say. I quickly spread my lips into an awkward smile and giggled.

"No. No. I am not sad. Hehe."

I tried to cover up but they all just laughed. I felt a gentle and playful hit on my shoulder.

"Don't worry. Bhai can't stay away from you for so long."

Smriti Di teased. I gulped down my saliva. They all giggled and Gauri grabbed me from my shoulders, pushing me forwards inside the hall.
______________________________________

Time Skip :

It was evening. I was in the kitchen, making tea for everyone. I poured the milk in tea pot as it got mixed with the water and tea leaves. I waited for it to boil.

I picked up my phone and opened it. I saw a whatsapp notification from and unknown number. I clicked on it and read the texts.

Hi....
Abhimanyu here...
Save this no.
Just wanted to tell that I have reached
Luv you ❤️