Jungkook's Advice

I wake up extra early today to get ready for my new job at the ice cream shop. Today will be the start of a full day of training and so on, till the end of the week. I'm very excited and this might help keep my mind occupied away from everything on my free time, after school.

I get up and head for the shower and do my typical every morning routine of washing my hair, dressing, and drying my hair. My mind though was wandering all over the place about many questions about my new job and even when Namjoon will come back. I haven't talked to him ever since that day at the ice cream shop with Jin.

Every second of the bus ride I feel a hint of butterflies, fluttering in my stomach. I put my headphones in my ears and play some of my favorite songs to calm me down. I slide down in my seat, crossing my arms and close my eyes.

This is it, my first real job. The bus goes to a stop as it reaches it's destination of the bus stop. I gather all my things and head off.

"Here's you work uniform, keys to the register, and your nametag." My manager hands me all the things I need to have. Today she is going to put me with someone to teach me how to take orders.

"Theres the worker's lounge in the back, with a restroom where where you can change and there are some lockers there too where you can storage your personal belongings," I nod and make mental notes.

"Also come back here when you're done so I can have one of your co-workers help you get started." I nod again, smiling, and then walking back to the worker's lounge.

I enter to see on one side of the room is a couch and a T.V. and next to it a small counter with a coffee pot, mini refrigerator, microwave, and a snack/drink machine. I look over to the over side of the room to see lockers and a door that is the bathroom.

I walk over to to the lockers and spot one with a sticky note posted on the door of the locker. I walk over and grab the note off that displayed my name, as well as my locker combination and at the bottom a cute little note greeting me.

I turn around and head to the bathroom to change out of my casual clothes and into my new work uniform. After I'm all set I put my this in my locker and head back to my manager who is waiting patiently for me.

I see my manger talking to another co-worker that I suppose will be my supervisor and help me get started.

"Great, you're finally here." My manager said as I approach the two in the kitchen of the cafe. I smile at my manager and then look over to my unidentified co-worker. He was quite short for his height, but still taller than me. His reddish brown hair clashed with his milky white skin and it all came together to complement his dark hazel eyes.

I stared at him for awhile, studying his face and actions, while my manager was explaining the daily procedures and such. He is standing with his arms crossed over his chest, nodding ever so offended. For a moment he glanced at me and our eyes meet. The corner of his mouth tugged in a smirk smile and then looks away.

"...So if you would show her around and teach her," My manager continued. "That would be fantastic." Our manager walked away leaving us two to introduce each other, I guess.

I stood there awkwardly with my hand clasped together in front of me waiting for him to saying something, but all he did was uncross his arms and shoves his hands in his pockets.

"Hey," I said to get his attention. He turns his head and looks at me.

"I'm Sungmin, I'll promise I will work hard." I bowed as I greet him. He only smirks and now I can see he is coming off with a jerkish attitude. Great, this should be fun.

"Min Yoongi." He said and walked out. I followed him out to behind the counter and wait for him to instruct me.

"Okay," He grabs my wrist slightly and pulls me closer to get in the view of the cash register.