𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮, 𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂

-𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝓪𝓰𝓸-

It was his least favorite day of the week: Friday.

Of course, many of you lazy and wayward mortals would disagree. But for Alastor, Friday was rather double hell.

Alastor thawed into darkness and meandered over the pride ring, looking at all the sinners and imps scuttling around town. There was supposed to be acid rain in the afternoon, apparently. Blood painted the floors and screams vigorously clawed at the air, ripping any trace of silence apart. The streets of hell were crowded with sinners teeming with strident chatter.

Typical, typical hell indeed.

Alastor shuffled back into his physical form in an alleyway. This was their new meeting place, apparently. Meeting near Lucifer's palace was too suspicious for her liking. A sigh seeped out of Alastor's mouth as he stood in the shadows, waiting for her.

"Why the sigh, Alastor?" Lilith's voice tickled the air. "You seem a bit stressed."

Lilith emerged out of the shadows. She wore a purple dress and a pair of horns hid in her long, blonde hair.

"Why, hello, Lilith," Alastor greeted her. "I've been a bit... rather busy, the past few days. But I'm fine!"

Lilith rolled her eyes. "I don't buy that. Does it have something to do with... Vox?"

"Kind o..." Alastor's voice faltered. He turned his head around. His heart almost stopped.

How did she know?

It was giving stalkerlicious, honestly.

But how did she know? He had kept his mouth sealed and glued about their friendship.

"Oh, Alastor," Lilith flicked her finger at him. He flinched. "I have my eyes all. Over. Hell. You're talking to the queen of hell, right here."

"I'm not surprised," Alastor laughed. "You're quite powerful, haha!"

Lilith slowly walked up and down across the alleyway. "I've been noticing your friendship with Vox has been getting in way of your work."

"It's not like that at all," Alastor shook his head, "it's not getting in the way of work. In fact, I got... this!"

Alastor cringed as he whipped out an Asmodean made big ass vibrator. As an asexual, he couldn't see why sinners used such toys. They should settle for a toy train instead, haha! Lilith snatched it and pressed a button that made it dwindle to its normal size.

"That's not the one I wanted," she growled. "But whatever, shitass. And if that Vox gets in the way, you and he are so d̴͓̠͈̖̀̇͆͌͂͊͌͐͠ͅe̴͉͍̝͚͑̋̒͒̀̽͊͌̒̈́a̴̮̣͚͕̻̣͉̮͛͌̅̀̾̒͐ḓ̸̅͝.

_________________________________

-𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓽-

Right, Vox was so tired of Lucifer's 'trust exercises' bullshit. Because if they were going to talk about their 'feelings' or whatever again, he was going to kill everyone in the hotel then himself.

It was hilarious how Lucifer badly wanted to impress his daughter. Apparently, Lucifer and Alastor fought a lot on who's a better father figure to Charlie. They should've been in court fighting for custody, honestly.

Vox honestly loved Fridays. He would've still loved Fridays if he was back at the V Tower, but he was stuck at this shitty hotel.

His room was almost fully decorated now. Blue paint shrouded the whiteness of the walls and several pictures of him and the Vees were trapped in picture frames, standing askew on drawers. The ground was a sea of ripped pictures of Alastor, numerous of them having Alastor's face crossed out with marker. There were many screens dangling feebly from the ceiling and his signature mug, 'FUCK YOU ALASTOR', lay on his bed.