NEW STORY - STANDALONE NOVEL NO-1

STAND ALONE NOVEL, 'It Happened Once Upon A Time.'

STORY STATUS - COMPLETE

Here's a sneak peak -

DR NEEL RAMAKRISHNAN
He is handsome, dashing, clever, intelligent, smart, charismatic and debonair guy. His aura demands respect and no non sense behaviour. He's everything a girl wants in a guy. He's a confident and a strong willed person. Very kind hearted. Studied from Harvard medical school. He takes over the position of CEO of the Ace hospital when his dad decides to retire from the CEO position. He is known as one of the best cardiologist and cardio thoracic surgeon. He has many friends and acquaintances and mutual friends but Anisha was the apple of his eye, she was his lifeline. He adores her, loves when she's around and enjoys her company. He protects her with all his heart and life and is over possessive about her. He loves her a lot, deeply and unconditionally but he's oblivious.

DR ANISHA VENKATASUBRAMANIAN
She is a chubby, bubbly, sweet, soft spoken, naive, innocent and a very cute girl. Pretty dark features, pretty eyes, black rectangular frame spectacles, thick long dark black silky hair made her quite decent looking. She had the look that said yay I'm smart. Studied MD in nutrition and dietetics through complete scholarship from John Hopkins Medical institute New York. She is one of the finest dietician/nutritionist known all over the east coast of USA, India and few parts of the world thanks to her You Tube Channel Taste Bhi Health Bhi. She has the heart of gold. She's a beautiful person in every sense. She's sensitive, selfless, generous, friendly and slightly emotional girl. She's strong and independent but still somewhere she has low self esteem and other complexes. She's deeply, madly and unconditionally in love with her only best friend Neel but is scared to confess her feelings for him.

To know more read the story.

TO KNOW MORE READ THE STORIES.

DO CHECK IT OUT

VOTE SHARE READ COMMENT

NO OFFENSIVE OR HATEFUL COMMENTS PLEASE

DO CHECK OUT THE STAND ALONE NOVEL 'IT HAPPENED ONCE UPON A TIME.'

THANKYOU ❤️