A sped up life.

sean was a very athletic guy, he always went running everyday, he was a master at races. soon though, he would be the best.
======================

one day, as he was running on the track, animatic noticed him. so he ran over and ran with sean. "HEY SEAN! think ya can keep running?" animatic quickly shined a light in seans eyes, temporarily blinding him, he almost fell, but kept running. the lights were light blue and white. then... it started happening.
======================
tw: limb detachment, blood, screaming

as sean ran, he noticed his legs werent moving anymore, and he was... levitating?? "what the-" he then felt a burning pain in his legs and arms, he looked back, THEY HAD COMPLETELY CRUMPLED OFF OF HIS BODY. he screamed when he saw them laying there in a pool of blood, but... then he looked down, and saw his skin becoming lighter, like, neon light blue. he had also been going WAY faster, even without limbs. his body was changing shape entirely, it was becoming 2 arrows, like » . his body was flattening, flat enough for his head to snap off and roll onto the track. his [🗿] had also become flattened out into nothing, so he was basically genderless, but something, through all the... running...? he had done, had told him inside that he was still a male. his hair began falling out, and a blue line followed him as he now zipped through the track.

art :P

sean finally stopped to see what he had become. "oh, shifty! your back!" animatic greeted sean again. "wait... shif- woah... my voice... its... so... differAAAAAAAGH..." the physical part was done, now came the mental part.

========================================

Sheany raced around, trying to take away the pain, but... it was no use. it just made the process quicker. Sheany screamed as he felt his human memories rotting.

Shieafy had stopped. he was really trying to remember his past, but all he could think about was competing on a show called animatic battle. he had also remembered building something called... the baby stupid jail? it was too much.

Shiafty had remembered Eject, his buddy. and he wondered where he was. then, finally, the last shreds of sean were gone, and Shifty was where he once was.

"oh, shoot. where am i? a track? aw yeah!" shifty zipped around the track. he was happy like this.

next: mark ➡️ Exclamation mark ❗️

also, yall. thank you guys so much for reading these! i really didnt think this saga would get this much love! :D