You will be Born Anew.

mark was a pretty laid back guy, he went to work every day, he did normal everyday human stuff. that was about to change.

===================

one night, animatic noticed him walking home from work, so he walked over to him. "heya mark! oooh! i know who youll be!" he said excitedly. "wait... wha-" animatic shined a flashlight in his eyes, shining violet and purple that temporarily blinded him, sealing his fate. "what did... what the..."

=========================

while animatic grabbed onto the streetlamp, he swung as mark began the changes.

his hand had began changing shape, his fingers had merged together, and became violet, and they had started turning into a shape that if you drew a hand with 3 fingers, thats what it would look like. his body had started splitting into 2 parts, and so did his [🗿] until it became nothing, now that he was technically genderless, he still FELT like a male, but... also a they...? his tux had fallen onto the floor, as the top half of his body started simplifying into the top part of an exclamation mark, blood spilled as his bones crunched inside him. his whole body was changing color, it was turning purple. his eyes had become big round circles, his pupils were changing into 2 small dots. his hair was falling out of his head as his bottom half started changing into the bottom part of an exclamation mark, his legs were swelling up and becoming violet as well. as he tried to yell out for anyone, his mouth turned into a simplified black line. he covered it up with his new 'hand'.

art ⬇️

"wait... WHAT IS GOING ON?!" mark yelled out, he then noticed his voice difference, even though he sounded more feminine than male, he knew he was still a male. he looked at the ground, and saw the blood, his briefcase and his hair all on the ground. "nice look, EXCLAMATION MARK!" "exclAAAAAAAGH...." mental changes time.   
=================================

Ex mark grabbed his head as he suddenly forgot all his friends at work, that one that would always miss work, jacob...? was that his name? hm.

Excla mark sat on the ground as he felt his memories rotting. work? what was that? all he knew was competing on a show called "Animatic battle". signing documents?? all he could think of was [RED STICKY HAND TIME YALL REEHEE] saving doorframe.

Exclamat mark started feeling sick to his stomach. he couldnt fight it, Mark had gave in. now... Exclamation mark sat in his place.

"where... am i?" exclamation said curiously. "uhh... lets get you somewhere." animatic said nervously.

next: Elise ➡️ eject[⏏️]