Back To School.

A/N

***This is my first piece on here so I'm just trying it out. If you like it please vote and comment so I know whether to carry on writing. This is just a short chapter to get started, hope you enjoy!***

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing in my ears. Ugh I hate Mondays! After lying in bed just staring at the ceiling for about 5 minutes, I eventually decide to get out of bed.

"Romi?" my mum shouts whilst knocking on my door.

"Are you up, you're back at school today?" she dreadfully reminds me.

"Yeah, I'm just getting dressed, I'll be downstairs in 5"

"Okay" she says whilst wondering off downstairs.

I have 2 brothers and 1 sister. 1 of my brothers, Luke, is 14 and my younger sister Darcy is 10. It's my responsibility to make sure they're both ready for school because I'm the one who has to drop them off at school every day. My older brother Harvey is 21. He's at Uni so we don't get to see him that often.

I apply my make-up once I've got my clothes on and done my hair. I make my way downstairs and I'm greeted to Luke and Darcey standing at the bottom of the stairs waiting for me.

"Hurry up Romi, we're gonna be late!" Luke angrily shouts at me, a pissed off look on his face.

"We've got 20 minutes until school starts, why are you so eager to get there you weirdo?" I say to him smirking, knowing fine well I'm pissing him off.

"I don't want to be late on my first day back." Ugh, he's one of those.

"Well go and get my car keys and I'll get my shoes on. Guess I'm skipping breakfast?" I tell him.

He looks at my with a smirk on his face before pulling my keys out from his pocket and chucking them at me along with a packet of crisps.

"One step ahead of you." he says.

"Oh cheers pal, you little gem." I say standing up from putting my shoes on and ruffling his hair before walking out the door with my two younger siblings following me.

"Bye mum!" we all shout in unison as she says the same back.

*****************

After dropping Darcy off me and Luke arrive at school. I park my car and we go our separate ways, him going to meet his friends and me going to meet mine.

I approach my friends Elise, Georgia, Jordan and Lorson.

"Alright?!" I shout and they all turn to face me.

"Alright?!" they all say in unison.

"I'm so tired, I'm finding it hard to properly function. I can't be on with double drama lesson first thing on a Monday." I moan to my friends.

"And Mr Brooks has left as well so we'll have a new teacher" Elise reminds me.

"Oh god, I forgot about that."

Mr Brooks was fired after he got caught smoking and with a bottle of vodka in his classroom.

*bring bring*

The bell went for first period. Me and Elise made our way to double drama saying bye to the others as they went off to Art and Science.

"Well, here goes two hours of listening to the new teacher rambling on about himself and what he expects from us."

"Hahaha" Elise laughs as we open the door and enter our drama class.

A/N

***If you enjoyed this quick chapter please don't forget to comment and vote so I know whether to update. Thanks :)***