A Short Tour.

As I left the restaurant I looked across the road and seen his car parked on the road side. My heart started beating faster as it finally sunk in that I was meeting my ridiculously handsome teacher for a tour around my soon to be new neighbourhood. But what if somebody see's us? Won't we get into trouble? No, it's not like we're doing anything wrong.

"Evening Romi-Leigh, how are you?" I heard his deep voice speak behind me and it sent an electric pulse down my spine. 

"Hi sir, I'm fine thanks, and you?" I asked him.

"Well I was doing fine until you called me sir, I've told you to just call me by my real name outside of school." My cheeks started burning.

"Sorry.... Ben."

As soon as I said that we both started laughing. We looked at each other and I saw Ben's eyes start to scan across my body. I then realised what I was wearing and that I might be slightly over dressed for a tour around a small neighbourhood.

"Do you think I should go home and get dressed into something more.... appropriate?" I asked Ben as his gaze came from my dress to my eyes.

"It's up to you, whatever you feel most comfortable in. You look lovely by the way." He said to me as we started walking towards his car.

Omfg, he just said I look lovely?! Aghh! He's so perfect I can't cope!

"Aww cheers Ben." I said slightly nudging him to the side, making me realise just how close we actually were. I tried to think of something to say before things got awkward.

"So where are we going after I've got changed?"

"Well, I was thinking I could show you around the neighbourhood then we could get a few drinks. Only if you want to? I've had a long week and I could just do with some vodka right now!" he said to me casually, as if everything he just said was a normal thing to do with a student, ss if meeting outside of school was a normal thing to do with a student.

"Erm I would like that yeah, but... well... do you not think it's a bit...weird? I mean what if somebody sees us? What will we say?" I told Ben honestly.

"Well I know a bar where I've never seen anyone from school even near it. Plus if we do see someone, I'll just tell them you're my niece or something. There's no harm in that right?" he asked me, trying to be as persuasive as possible and of course he won me over.

"Okay, but if we do get caught you can make up the story, I'm shit at lying."

"Yeah fine! I've actually been looking forward to this all week." he said as he turned to me. We were now in Ben's car on the way to my house.

"Oh really? How come?" I was going to tell him I have been to but if he asked me why, I don't have a clue what I would say!

"Because I think you will be really fun to hang out with and I haven't had a great night out in friggin' ages!" he said and we both burst out into laughter.

"Cheers Ben. Don't worry, I'll make sure you have a good night. People say the party isn't a party until I arrive so you're in for a treat!"

"Well I look forward to spending my Friday night with you." he says as he turns and winks. Here come that tingling feeling again.

I hate it when he does that. I mean it makes things so awkward, like, what am I supposed to do to that?! But I must admit I love it at the same time.

"And I look forward to spending my Friday night with you." I say and as soon as I do he smiles, looking into my eyes but not for to long as he returns his gaze back onto the road. That small look into my eyes, it only lasted around 2 seconds, but it made me fall so warm inside. This needs to stop.