~Dan~

Dan is a talented animator who is currently HR in GMM movies. He knows Nick for years since Nick was his junior in college. Because of his soft and kind nature, Dan always had good feelings for Nick back then. After graduating, he starts his own company working for animation of big companies. When Dan gets dumped by his boyfriend, he meets Nick again. Nick sees him as a good friend and supporting senior. Meanwhile, Dan starts liking Nick. He offers Nick job as an assistant in his company where he immediately starts hitting on him. They become close to each other as they start spending time together. 

Nick, after being betrayed by Boston, finds peace around Dan and makes out with him. But later, Nick regrets it and doesn't want to have a relationship. He tells Dan everything he's gone through and how he has lost faith in love because of Boston. Dan feels bad for Nick and comforts him. He realizes that Nick cannot be his boyfriend but still he doesn't leave him. He helps Nick to move on from the past scars and focus on his dreams. Their hard work leads their company to get recognition and later get acquired by GMM movies Ltd. That's how both of them end up being employees of such a famed company. 

Nick maybe arrogant with others but he has a soft side for his favourite senior. Though he doesn't love Dan, he respects him a lot. Dan knows and understands Nick very well. In these two years, he's seen Nick grow and learn and value his dignity. Along with time, his feelings for Nick grows stronger. Even after rejected by him, Dan doesn't leave his side. He says that he's just happy being with Nick as a friend, but deep down, he still has hopes that someday, Nick would be able to open his heart again and accept his love. 

Will he able to make a place in Nick's heart?