Chapter 12

A/N: I'm on a role two characters yesterday and one today 😁❤️ thanks for reading this won't be how I  regular update so please enjoy  while it lasts 🙂
*****
Last year flash back

Nick and I are in the middle of a very heated make out session. We keep finding ourselves in situations like these. We broke for air "you know we probably should stop getting ourselves in bed together like this Nick."

He laughed "Well we should stop being so good at kissing each other then shouldn't we?" I was curious "Not to ruin the mood but I can't be that good of a kisser you never get turned on."

Nick rolled his eyes and started kissing my neck which he hardly ever does "hey Nick I'm being serious we don't have to keep doing this I know I'm not Jeff and as much as I love kissing you you're not Blaine."

Nick than came up with an idea "why don't we picture making out with them and see what happens?" I laugh "Nick you know what will happen a neither of us have ever even well ya know."

Nick blushed "Cause it's awkward by myself." I laugh and kiss him "Ok what the heck why not."

We both pictured who we wish we were kissing and Nicks idea worked but strangely I stoped thinking about Blaine and I gave Nick a look and he nods to show he'd stopped thinking about Jeff. We smile and continue to kiss and let what ever happened happen.

*****

"Well that was different from what we normally do." I nodded "Definitely that's as far as I'm willing to go tho Nick." He held me "I know me too this is our little secret."

I look at him "Do you find me attractive?" He nodded "Very that's why I like kissing you so much." I frown "So why do you never... well before today." Nick shrugged "Truth is Kurt I don't love you and I find it hard to have a sexual attraction with people I'm not in love with. Is that wired."

I shook my head "not at all I feel the same way maybe thinking of our loves helped us out." Nick thought "we could be good practice for each other. For when we get to be with our loves?"

I giggled "that is a great idea cause this was very good and it felt nice. But again far as I'm willing to go with you." Nick nods "Me too so we have a deal our relationship is slightly more than friends?"

I laugh "you're cute but erm yeah sure but let's just tell people we are dating." He nods in agreement

****

"Nick?" He let tears fall "Why did I let you do that? It makes no sense we promised to only do what we did that one night and I let you under clothing?"

"It's ok to want that Nick We've been doing this a while you're bound to want a little more right?" I said writing random words on his chest "I guess I just wanted a lot of my firsts to be with Jeff you've already taken my first kiss and my first or..."

I cut him off "Oh Nick I'm so sorry I didn't know i took your first kiss but listen I don't have to mean anything I mean I know I don't but I'm so sorry I took that special moment from you."

Nick smiles "No don't worry I'm glad it was with you and not a random I wish it was Jeff though." I nod "Well when you kiss Jeff it will be your first kiss with someone you truly love. Do you wanna end our fun? I think this is starting to get to you."

Nick nods "Maybe a little but we say this every time and end up kissing again cause it's easy we're each other's easy person." I smile "I'm glad I'm that for you but Jeff is waiting for you go be with him."

Nick nods and kisses me I get what he means by how natural and easy it feels "Thank you. We'll still talk right I don't wanna lose you."

I smile and hug him tightly "of course we will." 

*****

Nicky: I got scared

Me: oh Nick wanna come over?

Nicky: ok but no kissing

Me: of course no kissing

*****

Nick smile at me "I wanna make out." I laugh "Nick no." He nods "You're right sorry."

I laugh "No don't be you just have to stop being scared and ask him listen when you introduced me to the warblers as your boyfriend I took it upon myself to look at Jeff and he looked devastated. You guys are perfect for each other look I love you Nick but I'm not in love with you and you are one hell of a kisser but it's time for you to go show Jeff that."

Nick kissed my cheek "Thanks Kurt."

*****

Present day

"KURT!" Nick ran up to me and gave me a massive hug "Nick you saw me yesterday." He laughed "I know."

Jeff pouted and wrapped his arms around Nick protectively "Jeff you don't have to worry Nick and I weren't ever really together."

Nick nods and hugs Jeff back "I told you my love Kurt and I were just a fun thing you are my fun everything."

Jeff wipes his tears and they kiss I ruffle Nicks hair "Aww little Nicky is all grown up. I told you he's hopelessly adorably in love with you Jeff and I can't wait to be front row at your wedding."

Jeff blushed "Thanks Kurt and Blaine's heart is definitely with you Sebastian is a selfish dick he'll stop being blind soon." I smile "Who knows but thanks now let's go this movie is meant to be amazing."