Chapter 1

Kurt- Age 8 nearly 9

"Finny can you he.." Finn shot up and threw a pillow at him "Oh my god Kurt Rachel is here get out we were in the middle of something." I frowned but also nodded "but you promised to help me with my math."

He rolled his eyes "Oh for god shake Kurt take a hint I might help later you wouldn't understand since you're g..." Rachel cut him off "FINN! Don't you dare regardless of what you think he's 8 he doesn't know what he is! Come on Kurt we'll help you with maths. Won't we Finn?" He rolled his eyes and nodded I was really confused as to what just happened but happy that I was gonna get help.

***
Rachel claps excitedly "Well done Kurt that's correct. You're really good at this you don't need our help." I frown knowing she had caught me out "I know I just don't wanna be alone all the time. Finn used to just sit with me and watch me do school all the time but since you he hasn't."

Finn sighs "I'm sorry Kurt I just have my own life now but I promise I'll try." Rachel kissed his cheek "Yeah but I want him some of the time so how about the next time I come round I bring my little brother? He's slightly younger than you but in the same school grade I think you too would get on pretty nicely!"

I jumped up and gave Rachel a massive hug "yes please! Thank you!" Finn kisses Rachel and I couldn't help but scrunch my face "ewww only my mommy and dad can do that." I hope Rachel didn't see what I said cause carol is not my mommy she never will be.

Rachel obviously felt like winding me up as well as Finn when I said that cause they started kissing each other more and I crossed my arms "Stop it!" They pull away but came over to me and started kissing my face before tickling me. I hate being touched it's been a problem for years well since my mommy died really. "FINN!" I heard my dad shout "You know what he's like get of him."

Rachel was obviously confused and Finn remembered and looked down to see my laughter had turned into crying. I didn't speak to anyone the rest of the night I just sat and did my math and when I was finished with that I moved on to French.

****

Finn POV:

"I was only playing I completely forgot Burt I swear and Rachel didn't know. I'm so sorry." Poor Rachel filled up with guilt whispered in my ear "Finn I should go I've caused enough trouble I'll bring Bee tomorrow." I really hope this doesn't end our relationship I really care about her I gave her a quick kiss and she left. I kicked the wall "Why are me and my mom even here? You clearly still love her and your kid is messed in the head from seeing his mom die. Why we here?"

He shook his head "Cause your mom is the only thing that's been keeping me sane this past year and I know you're not ready to call me dad and that is ok but I am your father whether you like it or not. So that is why you're here cause your mom is still my friend."

I sigh "You left mom for her and expect me to respect you as a father. She's lucky to be dead she's probably having a better time without you and especially without your sorry excuse of  being a father. Poor Kurt is all I have to say." My mom came in and shook her head "Finn go to your room right now!... Burt he's just upset lizzie would be so proud of how you've looked after Kurt most of it all by yourself. And you didn't leave me for her we weren't together and you found her, yes I already had an 8 year old but I don't blame that on you no matter how stupid we were at 16."

Is all I heard until I forced myself to walk to my room I hate life at the moment why is everything so shit I love Kurt he's my little brother and it's not his fault Burt his only parent. I go to his room to apologise "Hey Kurt. I'm sorry I forgot. Do you miss your mom?"

He nodded "Why don't you like dad? cause if he didn't fall in love with mommy I wouldn't be your brother. Do you not want me as your brother? Cause I want you as mine." I frown he had a good point I must've been really load "I'm sorry little brother it's something you won't understand it's too early to tell you."

He hugged his bear tightly "Well I'd rather not have you living here and have my mommy instead but we can't all get what me want so piss off." I gasped at his words "Woah Kurt you can't swear!" He sighs and he lay down looking away from me "Fine then pisse désactivée." I didn't know what he said but it was probably still piss off "Your home schooled where did you even hear that?"

"Finn please just go away you clearly don't want to be here so just leave. But maybe after Rachy brings her brother tomorrow I want a friend." the poor little guy is clearly hurting "I'm not leaving don't worry I'll see you in the morning little brother."