Ch.7 - The Sad Truth

In walked one of them. One of those men. One of my torturers.

He was standing in front of me with a smirk on his face and half of his face scarred. That's the problem though. He was standing in front of me when he should be in jail.

"How are you sweetheart?" Oh no, not the nickname, it always meant something bad, very bad was about to happen to me.

No I won't let him get to me. I'm finally free, aren't I. Has this all been an illusion, was I never free, had I never seen Anakin, Jess, Aunt Jay, Uncle Ed, Derek, Scott.........Stiles. No I know it was all real. My mind had never thought of someone as nice and funny and open and caring and sweet and cute person such as Stiles.

I looked into those eyes of the beast in front of me and they flashed red, he hadn't been an Alpha before, he must have killed someone else.

He slowly started to walked towards me and I was starting to panic, my courage left me as he got close enough to swing a punch at me, but when he did neither of us expected me to be fast enough to duck and flip over him.

I was so confused, but I didn't care I couldn't be in a room with this monster anymore so I ran, before I could get away he tried to grab me but ended up scratching my back.

I ran and ran all the way to my Aunts house, up the steps and into my room, locking all of the doors in the process.

When I got in there I started pacing, running my hands through my hair. I finally slammed my back into the wall and slid down it, crying into my hands, why did my life have to be like this? I used to be so different. I used to be the popular girl at my old school. I used to have crowds of friends, my brother and I were on the top of the social pyramid.

I didn't realize until I was kidnapped how bad I felt about everything I had done.

It wasn't until my life was ending that I realized how terrible of a person I was, I used to be the bitch that put other people down, when I was felt like I was dying all I could think about was how regretful I was for everything I had done.

I had a mental break through as I had my mental break down. I only cried harder as I thought of my old life, I used to be so youthful, now I feel like a deteriorating shell of a person. I've seen, heard, felt too much for my age.

I must have been crying hard because I didn't hear anybody come into my room until I felt an arm grab my shoulder.

I quickly looked up through the tears to see Stiles looking at me with pity. He crouched down in front of me as Istarted to wipe my tears away as fast as I could. Stiles slowly pulled me into a hug until my face was in his shoulder. I sniffled and took deep breathes to try and calm down.

When I finally calmed down Stiles helped me to my feet and sat me on the bed as he sat next to me. I looked at my hands in disappointment. Two times in one day, two times I've broken, I'm too weak.

"What happened?" Stiles asked slowly. My eyes widened as I remembered what had caused this break down and the breathe caught in my throat. "Kas, keep taking deep breathes. Did someone hurt you?"

I shook my head no as I breathed again. "If you don't let me help you I'll have to get Derek." I kept shaking my head no. This couldn't be happening, it couldn't be.

I heard Stiles get on the phone with who I bet is Derek but I just couldn't.

I couldn't do this I just can't.