😎🤘Timothy HCs🤘😎

-Timothy has a pair of sunglasses he likes to wear for his rockstat

-Timothy has a locket that has a picture of Denisse and a writing that says "The day I met the greatest person in the world~"

-Ocassionally smokes whenever he's stressed or mad.

-He likes rock music and rap music. (Mostly sings to rock music to vent his issues with his parents.)

-He and Denisse once had sex in front of his parents to piss them off. (Jake recommended that.)

-He's a dog person.

-His favorite color is black.

-He had a tattoo of a wolf with two knives and a writing that says "Terrible Tim's the name, Trouble's my game."

-He likes pulling pranks on others. (But don't worry, they're mostly harmless.... Unless they hurt his loved ones.)

-He's VERY protective of Denisse, and can get a bit jealous if someone flirts with her.

-He likes to do skateboarding in his freetime. (He even has a skateboard he uses in his freetime given by his uncle and aunt.)

-He likes to help out his uncle in the autorepair shop.

-He likes playing Night in the woods and his favorite character is Gregg Lee. (Cuz Gregg rulz ok)

-Despite his troublemaking nature, he surprisingly gets along with Zander. (Though it's mostly cause they have brother issues, and they like to spend time venting and rambling about how their ex-brothers sucks, and other stuff.)

-He has trust issues with adults and rich people due to his past. (But mostly adults.)

-He has a red notebook that was given by his uncle after he got therapy, which he uses it to write lyrics for his songs and other stuff as well.

Okay, Out of every HCs I did, I had a lot of fun with making the Tim HCs the most.

Ngl, I picture Tim and Zander being lowkey besties and them venting about their family issues with their brothers and guardians. (Zander with Yul and Uncle Koichi and Tim with his parents and Joyful Jeremy) (And them also singing "Loser, Baby" again XD.)

THEIR CONVERSATION IN A NUTSHELL:
"My brother is an asshole, Tim..."-Zander.
"I know, So was mine."-Tim.

Seee yaaa~~