Chapter Four

"Come on! Come on! Get up!" I heard a six year old yelling in my ear. I opened my eyes to see Olivia right in front of my face.

"Alright, I'm up," I said groggily.

"Good! Now get dressed we have to go eat with Mickey Mouse before we go to Magic Kingdom!" Olivia said, bouncing off of the bed and running out of the room.

I turned over to see that Mia was already out of her bed getting dressed. Olivia had obviously woken her up first. Groaning, I looked at the time; 7:00 am.

"Ugh. It's way too early for this." I grumbled, getting out of the bed.

"Well you're the one who brought us to Disney. Now pay the consequences." Mia laughed.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." I said, moving toward the bathroom.

. . .

Twenty minutes later we were all dressed and ready to go.

"Okay. Does everyone have what they need? We're not coming back to the room after we eat, we're going straight to Magic Kingdom." Mia said, looking specifically at me.

"I've got everything," I said.

"Me too!" Olivia said. "Can we go now?"

Mia and I both laughed. Nodding, I opened the door and Liv was the first one on the elevator.

"I love your Rapunzel outfit, Liv." Mia said to the six year old. She smiled and took Mia's hand into her own.

I pressed the button for Chef Mickey's and the elevator doors shut. Seconds later we stopped and the doors opened again.

"Hello, welcome to Chef Mickey's. Do you have a reservation?"

"Yes, it should be under the name Connors."

"Ah, I have you right here. Your booth is ready now if you'd like to follow me back." Mia nodded and we followed the lady toward the booth. "Here we are. A waiter will be by shortly to get your drink orders and then you may go on up and fix your plates."

"Excuse me, missy." Olivia said.

"Yes?"

"Who am I meeting today?" Liv asked, excitement showing in her eyes.

"Let's see. Minnie, Mickey, Donald Duck, and Pluto are all here today."

"Okay, thank you!"

"Of course, sweetie. If you have any more questions please don't be afraid to ask. Enjoy!" She said before walking away.

"Alright Liv, what do you want to eat?" I asked her, looking around to see how close the characters were.

"Mini Mickey waffles!" She said, watching Minnie Mouse intently.

"Mia?"

"Just some pancakes," she replied watching Olivia with a smile.

"Okay. Can you stay here and order the drinks while I go up and get the food?"

"Yeah, what do you want?"

I gave her a knowing look and she started laughing.

"Right, of course. Coffee." She said, shaking her head.

I smiled at her before walking away to get the food. Once I reached the kid foods I got a plate of Mini Mickey waffles, setting them on the tray. I turned to go over to where the adult food was and saw that Liv was getting a picture and an autograph from Pluto.

'One down, three to go.'

I walked over to where the hot food was and grabbed two plates of pancakes, setting them on the tray. When I turned around I saw that Mia had ordered the drinks and that Donald Duck was taking a picture with Liv and giving her his autograph.

'Great, now only Minnie and Mickey left to go.'

"Jason! You missed Donald and Pluto!" Liv exclaimed, drowning her waffles in syrup.

"That's enough syrup, Liv. Save some for the rest of us." She pouted before setting it down and taking some whipped cream.

We started eating and right when we finished Minnie and Mickey walked up to the table. Olivia literally jumped out of her seat and hugged Minnie. Mia laughed, taking a picture of them.

"Can I get an autograph, pwease?" Liv asked, holding out her autograph book to Minnie and Mickey. They both nodded their heads and each took a turn to sign her autograph book.

"Thank you!" Liv said, giving Mickey a hug next. Mia took a photo of them and then put the camera down. Minnie and Mickey then walked away, allowing me to call over the waiter so I could pay.

"Your total will add up to $90.97."

I nodded and handed him my credit card.

"Jason, no! Let me pay for myself." Mia said, grabbing the card.

"M, just let me pay for it." I said, taking the card back and handing it to the guy.

"Jason I do not need you paying for me." She said, glaring at me.

"Well I am. If it makes you feel any better you can pay me back later." I nodded toward the guy, allowing him to swipe the card.

"Alright, fine." Mia huffed, giving up.

I got my card back and we headed outside to the buses. We got on the first one we saw that would bring us to Magic Kingdom and soon enough we arrived at the park.