Five (Part One)

"Look at the castle, Liv." Mia said pointing at Cinderella's castle as we stood at one of the FastPass booths they had inside the park.

Olivia giggled. "Jay Jay, can I get a balloon!" She asked, pointing at a Minnie Mouse one.

"Maybe later, Liv. Right now we have to figure out what three rides we want FastPasses for." I said, logging into the Disney account that held our MagicBands.

"The Little Mermaid!" Liv called out excitedly.

"Okay," I clicked on the Journey of The Little Mermaid. "Mia?"

"I definitely want to go on Peter Pan." She said. I rolled my eyes laughing before clicking on the ride Peter Pan's Flight.

"Alright. And I want to go on Space Mountain."

"Our first ride is the Journey of The Little Mermaid in ten minutes. We better start making our way over to Fantasyland."

"Alright. Come on, Liv! We're gonna go and see Ariel!" Mia said excitedly, picking her up and propping her on her waist.

"Yay! Ariel!" Olivia shouted, clapping her hands before she wrapped her arms around Mia's neck.

I smiled at her and walked beside Mia as we made our way to Fantasyland. We passed the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and then the little building that they held Enchanted Tales with Belle in. We continued to make our way toward the Journey of The Little Mermaid ride. By the time we got there our FastPasses were ready for use.

We walked to the side that held the FastPass users and pressed our bands up to the MagicMickey which allowed us FastPass entry. Olivia wiggled out of Mia's arms and ran in front of us and through Ariel's castle. The line started moving by the time we caught up with her and soon enough we were getting into a Seashell and moving into Ariel's world.

"Look at Flounder!" Olivia said pointing at the fat, yellow and blue fish. "Wait, no! Ariel!" She pointed at the red headed mermaid.

Mia and I started laughing as we watched Olivia who was looking around in awe. It may have been the fifth time she had been on the ride but she always seemed to find something new to enjoy every time.

"Look Liv, there's Ursula." I said, gesturing to the purple sea witch. Olivia scrunched up her face and turned away, focusing on something else.

"Let me try," Mia said laughing. "Sebastian is over there, Liv. Do you see him?" Olivia looked up and nodded her head fast when she spotted him.

"Hmph! Well then, looks like we know who she likes best." I pouted.

"Oh stop being such a baby, Jay. You know as well as I do that Liv doesn't like the villains."

I rolled my eyes and scoffed at that. "Please. Who doesn't like the villains? They're the best part! And, if I remember correctly, I'm pretty sure you weren't complaining when Peter Pan turned out to be a villain on Once Upon A Time."

"That is completely different! It's a TV show, not a children's movie. Besides, the actor who played him was hot! I couldn't help myself."

"Mhm, okay. Whatever you say, Mia."

"Jay Jay! Mia! Be quiet!" Olivia said, scolding us for talking during the ride.