Six

"We should go to DinoLand U.S.A. first since the rides there usually crowd up fast." Mia said as we walked through Animal Kingdom.

"Yeah, that sounds good. We can go on Expedition Everest as our last ride then. What do you want to go on first; the DINOSAUR or the Primeval Whirl?"

"Let's go on the Primeval Whirl first. I like that one a lot more than the DINOSAUR. There isn't much to do here either so we should probably go to Hollywood Studios today as well if you want to."

"Alright, let's go." I said as we made our way towards DinoLand U.S.A.. We entered the world of dinosaurs and made a beeline to Primeval Whirl. The digital clock that showed the wait time flashed the number thirty, informing us it would only be a thirty minute wait.

We walked into the line and were surprised when it moved pretty quickly. The clock may have said thirty minutes but it only seemed like ten. Seconds later we were sitting in a time-machine-styled contraption and a safety bar came down over our heads. Minutes later we were climbing up a ramp and passing through a time portal before beginning a descent into the past.

We were swept through a series of dips and turns as our time machine spun around. Mia and I then whizzed by cartoon-styled dinosaurs who were hastily preparing for their impending extinction and we got a glimpse of a shower of meteors. We were put through lots of twists and turns and before gliding through a fossilized jigsaw puzzle of dinosaur bones before leaving the past behind and making our way back to the present.

The safety bars lifted over our heads, freeing us from the time machine. We then got out and made our way back to the middle of DinoLand U.S.A..

"Time for the DINOSAUR?" I asked Mia.

"Yeah, I guess. Just don't make fun of me."

"Why would I make fun of you?" I asked confused.

"That ride contains loud noises and Dinosaurs that are right up in your face. Believe me, if I wasn't scared of that I'd think something was wrong with me."

"Mia, we don't have to go on it. To be honest I don't really want to go on it either."

"Really?" She asked, looking up at me.

"Yeah. Honestly I'd rather wait in line for Expedition Everest than DINOSAUR."

"Can we go on Expedition Everest then?" Mia asked excitedly.

"Of course we can." I said and grabbed her hand, pulling her behind me to get to Asia.

Once we got to Asia we made our way to Expedition Everest and ventured through the stone structure that was the entrance to the ride. After about an hour of waiting we were finally at the front of the ride.

Minutes later we were strapped into a weather-beaten train before it started ascending. The train climbed up a steep incline and navigated through tunnel before reaching the summit. Once we were at the top, we held on tight as the train picked up speed and raced inside the mountain.

Without warning, the train screeched to a halt; a broken and twisted track appearing in front of us. We braced ourselves as the train began to race backward and into the darkened mountain, furiously swooping into a double-looping turn. Inside the passage, we saw the shadowy figure of a growling creature on one of the cavern walls.

The train hurled us eighty feet down the base of the cursed mountain and swooped in and out of the murky caves and along the jagged rocky ledges. It then raced to escape the dreaded monster before it caught up with us. We were then brought back to the beginning and the safety bars lifted up. Mia and I climbed out of the train and headed toward the exit.