1.19

Looking at Jiang Xu in the audience, Jiang Xi was in a very low mood.

  Jiang Xu was completely unaware of this and was concentrating on participating in the competition. He performed brilliantly in this competition with his own talent.

  As the competition drew to a close, the judges on the jury quickly determined the top three contestants in this mecha design competition after a long discussion.

  "The third place winner of this mecha design competition is Death Scythe - Wendy Kress."

  "The second place winner is the Demon Eye - Lu Yang."

  "The first place winner is the designer of Morning Star - Jiang..."

  Everyone present looked at Jiang Xu and the mecha he designed with amazement, seeing that the honor was about to be well-deserved and in full swing.

  At this moment, someone suddenly broke into the competition venue and interrupted the host's announcement of Jiang Xu's ranking: "Wait, Jiang Xu doesn't deserve it, doesn't deserve it..."

  "He doesn't deserve to be first. He cheated. I want to report him! Dear judges, masters, Jiang Xu is a despicable cheater."

  The sudden intruder caused the whole place to fall into silence.

  Even the countless viewers on Star Internet who were watching the live broadcast of the event were stunned. They could never have imagined that such a blunder would occur in such a high-level event.

  Cheating is a huge accusation for a mecha designer, and everyone present, including the audience watching the live broadcast on the computer, knew it very well.

  And now, someone is actually in the middle of the highest-level mecha design competition in the entire empire——

  Someone actually stood up and accused the designer who was about to win first place of cheating.

  If it is reported and confirmed, it will not only cause a shock to the mecha design industry, but I am afraid it will cause an earth-shaking shock to the entire empire.

  If not handled properly, it may even affect the credibility of the Imperial Mecha Designer League competition.

  As soon as this person appeared, countless spectators and mecha designers on and off the field became agitated, and began to discuss and whisper about the matter.

  Jiang Xu looked in the direction of the person coming in surprise, and saw an arrogant young nobleman striding towards the podium, accusing him in a loud and powerful voice with full energy.

  Jiang Xu was stunned for a moment before he recognized who the person was.

  This person was none other than the original body's old rival, Evan Gordon, the OMEGA designer who had lost to Jiang Xu in the competition last week.

  In the original plot of this world, he had more than once represented the protagonist who was too disdainful to bother with the original body, and had slapped the original body in the face more than once in a satisfying way.

  Now, because of Jiang Xu's arrival, the original world line has collapsed, but the young master's determination to be the enemy of Jiang Xu has not diminished at all.

  "Mr. Gordon, this is the final of the Imperial Mecha Design League. You must provide evidence when you accuse our contestants of cheating. If you can't provide evidence, we organizers can ask you to leave on the grounds of interfering with the competition..." Looking at the designers and audiences who were making a fuss because of the appearance of this noble young master, Master Lin, as the master who recommended Jiang Xu, had to stand up and take a deep look at the troublemaker.