2.9

"Ding! Congratulations to the host, the target Chu Beichen has a heartbreaking value of 10. The current heartbreaking value is 10."

  "Ding! Congratulations to the host, the target Chu Beichen has a heartbreaking value of 20. The current heartbreaking value is 30. Please keep up the good work, host!"

  Just as the system notification sounded in Jiang Xu's mind and Chu Beichen was searching for Jiang Xu all over the world, Jiang Xu transformed himself into a fox with a white body and a red tail and ran into a dilapidated cabin where Duan Xun lived, located in the back mountain of Fuhua Sect's outer gate, almost isolated from the world.

  Duan Xun, who was taking a rest, was startled when he saw the fox suddenly rush into the house as if it was fleeing, as if someone was chasing it.

  "What's wrong? You haven't been here for a while... What happened? Are you in any trouble?" Duan Xun was surprised for a moment, but before he had time to be happy, he noticed that something was wrong with the fox and became worried.

  Every time the fox came to see him, it was leisurely and indolent. He had never seen it so panicked...

  But Jiang Xu did not answer him, and rushed into his dilapidated house.

  Duan Xun immediately squatted down and was about to pick it up: "Be careful..."

  Jiang Xu broke free from him and transformed into a human form right in front of him. In just a moment, he changed from a fox with mixed fur to a tall and graceful monk with a pair of light golden eyes.

  Duan Xun was stunned on the spot. This was the second time he saw this pair of crystal clear eyes like glass after several decades.

  He was an outer sect disciple, and was under strict guard because of his identity as the reincarnation of the devil. The last time was when Jiang Xu went to the outer sect to do business. He was far away in the sea of ​​people and only caught a glimpse of these eyes from afar.

  After that, there was a world of difference between them... even the chance to catch a glimpse from afar was nowhere to be found.

  He had never thought that one day this person would appear before him, so close to him.

  Duan Xun stared at Jiang Xu for a long while before calling out in a low voice as if in a dream: "Master... Senior Brother..."

  When they were in the outer sect together, there were hundreds of fellow disciples, and he was the most insignificant one among them. Jiang Xu was a righteous man who could not stand bullying, so he spoke a few words for him and saved him from punishment by the senior brother in charge. Senior Brother Jiang is now the peak master... I wonder if he still remembers this insignificant little disciple, but he...

  But he always kept it in his heart.

  "I have saved your life. Now I am hiding from him. Although I have cast an invisibility spell, I am afraid I still cannot escape his search. Only the ancient seal around you that suppresses the power of the devil can block all the power of magic and conceal my traces...I wonder if you are willing to let me hide for a few days?" Jiang Xu had no idea about his young thoughts and asked directly and coldly.

  This young man looked so much like that man. Next to him, Jiang Xu didn't want to act sad or lie to him.

  Therefore, he chose to tell the boy directly his true purpose.

  "Of... course..." Duan Xun could no longer maintain his composure and was so nervous that he could hardly speak.

  Senior Brother Jiang said that he saved him, and it turned out that Senior Brother Jiang was the fox.