3.15

Baili's face turned extremely pale in an instant. She never thought that Jiang Xu would expose her ugly deeds in public in such a way that would hurt the enemy a thousand times and hurt himself eight hundred times.

  Being called the son of a mistress, does Jiang Xu have the face to be so shameless?

  Sure enough, Jiang Xu came here to collect debts from that man...

  "Jiang Xu——" Baili gritted her teeth, furious.

  As Jiang Xu said this, the people around them watched the mother and son quarreling until now, looked at Baili's expensive and noble clothes and jewelry, and then looked at Jiang Xu's clothes that were obviously cheap.

  Seeing Baili's expression suddenly become subtle——

  It turns out that this woman is a mistress who has risen to a higher position. No wonder she raised her son, and then felt humiliated when she asked her son to attend her birthday party and meet her current husband's children.

  Is it possible not to be humiliated?

  Such a young, excellent and handsome boy, who had done nothing wrong and was so outstanding, was called the son of a mistress because of his mother's fault.

  No wonder her son is said to be a genius, but his personality is always very gloomy...

  Who can be cheerful when their own mother is a mistress and they are being pointed at?

  Thinking of this, everyone looked at the delicate and beautiful Baili and the luxury goods she was wearing and had a bad impression of her. When they looked at Jiang Xu, there was also a bit of sympathy in their eyes.

  Even the elderly chef, who had just been repeating that the kindness of parents is as great as the sky and wanted to be a peacemaker between Jiang Xu and his mother, could not go against his conscience and say words to defend Jiang Xu's mother: "Young man, your mother has had a hard time. Even if she became a mistress, it was for you..."

  She has already destroyed someone else's family by being a mistress. Isn't it her own fault that she is causing unhappiness with her own son?

  It's what she deserves. Who wants to have a mother like this and be scolded by others?

  Sensing the inquiring looks of contempt or disdain from those around her, Baili clenched her fists and felt like she was being pricked by needles. She had never suffered such a great humiliation before.

  From then on, Jiang Xu was no longer her son.

  Don't blame her for not recognizing him, it's all Jiang Xu's own fault.

  "Ding! The target Baili can be captured. The heartbreaking value is 25. The current heartbreaking value is 25. Please keep up the good work, host!"

  "Ding! The conquerable target Baili's favorability towards the host is -50, and the current favorability is 10."

  Mechanical system prompt sounds rang in Jiang Xu's mind one after another. Jiang Xu looked at Bai Li's distorted face and felt a sense of pleasure.

  He finally found the weakness of this woman. This woman loved no one but herself, and the thing she cared about most was her reputation for kindness and generosity, which she carefully maintained... As long as she became infamous, Baili would feel heartbroken and crazy.

  "Mom, I know you love me. But your love is so painful. I really can't stand being pointed at and called the son of a mistress by the Xie family and the Yashaman family anymore... Forgive me, I really can't go to your birthday party." Looking at Baili's distorted face, Jiang Xu immediately learned her disgusting skills to the fullest, looked at her with a helpless and painful look, deliberately disgusting her, and said with emotion.