1.9

The original person had planned to live a good life and marry a fool, but reality and those who were wary of him pushed him into his final state step by step.

  Since everyone believed that he was a wild man and would definitely cheat on his wife and leave her, he would do it for those people to see.

  He will also climb out of this quagmire that he jumped into step by step.

  Jiang Xu knew the pain in the original person's heart, but he didn't want to say it. He just deliberately left suspense and asked the protagonist to find out by himself.

  Corrine's heart was slightly touched, and he wanted to touch Jiang Xu's face: "You..."

  So what if Jiang Xu is lying again?

  At this moment, he just wanted to get closer to him regardless of anything.

  Jiang Xu pushed him away, but his attitude was resolute: "But - I think we don't need to meet again in the future."

  This man was no longer his fool, he was just Marshal Corrine of the Empire, nothing more.

  When the hovercraft arrived at the destination, Jiang Xu stood up without hesitation and rushed out of the car without looking back.

  Corrine looked at his back, frowned slightly, but did not stop him. But since he regained consciousness, he had no more emotions, but because of Jiang Xu, he had some inexplicable ups and downs.

  "Ding! The target of the strategy is Corrine Carlos, and the favorability is 10. The current favorability is 10. Please keep up the good work, host." The moment Jiang Xu left the hovercraft, the system prompt sounded in his mind.

  1314 was surprised to see the sudden increase in favorability: "Host, you are amazing. With just a few words, you managed to do what the protagonist, who took half a year to do. You know, the protagonist, who is now just a machine without emotions, a machine... Are you really a novice? Is this really your first time to perform a quick-travel mission?"

  When 1314 was originally assigned to train the new recruits, he was extremely dissatisfied. The new recruits had a lot of things to do, they couldn't perform their tasks well, and they had weak psychological endurance. To let him train the new recruits with such an awesome system was, in 1314's view, an overkill.

  But I didn't expect that this year's newcomers would be so powerful. Their grasp of people's hearts and their abilities are almost comparable to those of veterans who have traveled through many worlds. This really made 1314 look at them with new eyes and feel that he had definitely found a treasure.

  "Of course I'm a novice. But your quick-travel mission doesn't seem to be very difficult..." The moment he stepped out of the Corrine hovercraft, Jiang Xu immediately withdrew from the personality and emotions he had created for himself based on the original owner's memories, and said a little tiredly.

  The protagonist can still be affected by the original body and is not unaffected by the original body, so this world is not difficult for him.

  1314 muttered softly, "No, host, you don't know how many attackers have died in this world."

  Jiang Xu heard the compliment in his words, but did not respond.

  "By the way, the protagonist of the host's world is also one of the people you are looking for who possesses the corresponding soul fragments. You just met him. Do you think he is the one you need to find?" Looking at his own aloof host, 1314 felt that he needed to care about his personal life and narrow the distance between them.