【World 4】━━ The Shame of the Future Elf King ━━

4.1 - ...

  Jiang Xu really promised to stay with Xie Xuyang for the rest of his life in this world and grow old together.

  They had two children, a boy and a girl. They stayed together all their lives and became the most beautiful model couple in the world.

  Until their hair turned gray and they left that world together, their love story was still circulating in that world. Their story was filmed in countless film and television dramas in later generations, and left for future generations to enjoy.

  Jiang Xu returned to the system space with Xie Xuyang's soul fragments. The moment he returned to the space, he looked at the soul fragments in his hand, which were shining with golden light and looked like the color of sunlight.

  His eyes suddenly became moist silently.

  "Host, why are you so sad? You can meet again in the next world, right?" 1314 looked at the sad Jiang Xu and spoke with some confusion.

  From the beginning to the end, Jiang Xu was looking for the same person, wasn't he?

  Jiang Xu shook his head subconsciously, but said: "But in the next world, he will no longer be Xie Xuyang."

  This is why he would continue to wait even if Xie Xuyang became a vegetable, and why he did not remove Xie Xuyang's oxygen mask and take his soul with him to leave that world. In his eyes, once the soul fragments were extracted, that person would no longer be Xie Xuyang... The person he would meet in the next world would only have the same soul as him, but a different person...

  And only when the soul fragments of these people are mixed together will they become the person he has been waiting for.

  He had to do what he promised Xie Xuyang.

  And now, he has indeed done it...

  1314 looked at him in confusion. As an artificial intelligence, he still didn't quite understand human emotions.

  "Host, do you want to enter the next world or take a rest for a while? I recommend the host..." 1314 could see that Jiang Xu was truly moved in the last world and was about to persuade him to take a rest for a while.

  Jiang Xu interrupted him directly: "Go directly to the next world."

  Even after experiencing Xie Xuyang, he did not forget his original search and obsession. Except in this world, he could not and dared not slack off even a little.

  "Okay." 1314 responded weakly.

  Soon it pulled out Jiang Xu's soul and threw it into the next world.

  Jiang Xu's previous world was a punishment world where there were no points to be earned, and he also fell in love. In order to take care of his own host, 1314 did not make things too difficult for him, and selectively sent Jiang Xu to a world where it was relatively easy to find that person's soul fragments.

  ——

  The world was spinning, Jiang Xu's eyes blurred, and he came to a forest world full of trees and plants. This world was an elf world.

  And where he was was a wooden fort made of living trees.

  "Princess, fresh fruits have been delivered from the royal capital. They are very fresh. Would you like to try some?" Several elves with pointed ears, who were so beautiful and outstanding that they were eye-catching, brought fresh fruits and carefully placed them in front of Jiang Xu.

  The fruits and vegetables in this world are exceptionally brightly colored and tempting, making one salivate at the first sight.

  But Jiang Xu looked listless and had no appetite due to the original owner's physical condition: "No, put it down first."