3.8

Jiang Xu frowned slightly, paused for a long time, and then said softly: "I think, for me now, this title is no longer appropriate."

  Xie Zechen never hoped that his original self would call him "big brother".

  Now, Jiang Xu has decided to draw a clear line with the Xie family, and he will never mention the title of "big brother" again.

  I think Xie Zechen would be happy too.

  "Not suitable anymore?" Xie Zechen looked at the cold and distant boy in front of him, feeling a little impatient. He curled his lips coldly and asked, "Do you remember what day it is today?"

  He didn't know why, although he didn't care about the boy, he secretly hoped that the boy remembered his birthday. It was extremely contradictory.

  Jiang Xu stood there with his eyes downcast, not saying a word for a long time. From Xie Zechen's angle, he could see his extremely beautiful peach blossom eyes and his delicate and three-dimensional profile. For some reason, when Xie Zechen looked at him, he suddenly felt dry in his mouth and an inexplicable desire arose in his heart.

  It made him suddenly feel that this boy, whom he had never seen before, was not so useless after all.

  "I don't remember." Jiang Xu avoided his gaze and spoke in a distant tone: "From the moment I moved out of the Xie family, I decided to draw a clear line with everything in the past."

  The original body has loved Xie Zechen for so many years, and has spied on Xie Zechen for so many years. Xie Zechen's birthday... this body's natural reaction is to remember it.

  But Jiang Xu didn't want to remember——

  Therefore, even if I remembered him, I forced myself to forget him and did not make any preparations for Xie Zechen's birthday.

  Such a man who is full of malice towards the original body, plays with the original body's feelings and makes the original body look bad, is not worthy of the original body's concern at all.

  Looking at Jiang Xu like this, Xie Zechen thought that even if a guide like Jiang Xu was not worthy of being his partner, it was not impossible for them to develop a secret relationship.

  He could give alms to satisfy Jiang Xu's love for him for so many years.

  Unexpectedly, Jiang Xu's words "I don't remember" were like a bucket of cold water on his head.

  Xie Zechen's inexplicable desire for Jiang Xu disappeared completely in an instant, and he lost interest.

  "Don't remember?" Xie Zechen curled his lips and said calmly, "Don't regret it in the future."

  There was no emotion on his face, but he somehow made people feel dangerous.

  If Jiang Xu dared to reject him, he would never even look at a guide like Jiang Xu again. After tonight, there would be no possibility for Jiang Xu to be with him.

  He hoped Jiang Xu could think it over carefully.

  Jiang Xu looked at him steadily, his voice light but firm: "Don't worry, young master, I have never regretted the decision I made."

  He knew that there was no medicine for regret in the world, so he would finish the decision he made on his knees even if it was wrong.

  "Okay, very good." Xie Zechen's face darkened. He immediately opened his car door, got in, and drove away in his sports car, leaving Jiang Xu no chance to stay.