PRESENT

Do like and comment
Just see the view. People didn't like so please click on star button.

#supportnewauthors

Please don't be silent reader

-------------------------------------------------------------
Raj Aginotri POV :

"Ten years have passed since my beloved daughter left our home, leaving behind a trail of tears and regret. I realized too late that I had made a grave mistake, one that would haunt me for the rest of my days.

But the Russian mafia, the most powerful criminal organization in the world, showed me a different path. They accepted their own daughter, who also had Down syndrome, and celebrated her with a grand meet-up.

It was at that party, nine years ago, that I realized the magnitude of my mistake. I saw how happy and content their daughter was, surrounded by people who loved and accepted her.

And I knew that I had been wrong, so wrong. I had let my own fears and doubts cloud my judgment, and I had failed my own child.

Since then, I've been searching for my daughter, using every resource at my disposal. But she's nowhere to be found. It's as if she vanished into thin air. Her brother still hate her as I didn't tell them the truth as I can't face another breakdown now. The hatred of my son's also .

But fate has given me a second chance. Ten years ago, my wife Siya woke up from her coma, and we adopted a beautiful baby girl named Divya. She's sweet and innocent, and we've raised her as our own. Soon, we'll reveal her true identity as our daughter and princess to the world.

As I sit in my room, lost in thought, I hear Divya's voice. "Papa, dekho na Reyaansh muje bohot pareshan krr rha h." (Father, see, Reyaansh is making fun of me). I spring into action, my protective instincts on high alert. "Aree, Mera beti ko koi pareshan nhi krega meri princess ko. Reyaansh ku pareshan krre h meri princess ko." (No one will trouble my princess. Reyaansh, why are you troubling my daughter)? I warn him, my voice firm but controlled.

Reyaansh sulks and apologizes. Divya kisses me on the cheek and runs off, saying "Papa, mother is calling you for dinner." I smile, feeling a sense of peace wash over me. Maybe, just maybe, I can make up for lost time and be the father my daughter deserve.

( At dining)

Third person POV

The Aginotri family gathered around the dinner table, enjoying each other's company as they savored their meal. Divya, the youngest member of the family, engaged them with stories of her day, her infectious laughter and charming smile captivating everyone's attention.

Reyaansh, the eldest son, interrupted the lively conversation, "Father, Akaay and I need to leave for a meeting at the Diamond Club. We have a deal to finalize with an Indian client."

Their father nodded, his expression serious. "Be careful, sons. The Diamond Club can be a dangerous place."

Divya's eyes sparkled with understanding. She knew about the family's involvement in the mafia and the risks that came with it. "Bye, bhaiya. Take care, and you too, AK bhaiyo," she said, hugging her brothers tightly.

As they departed, the family's chatter continued, but their minds were elsewhere, wondering what lay ahead for Reyaansh and Akaay at the Diamond Club, one of India's most exclusive and notorious nightclubs.

The brothers arrived at the club, their eyes scanning the crowded room as they made their way to the designated meeting spot. But what they saw next left them stunned...
________________________________________

Please do like and comment

For spoilers follow me on instagram - author_little_libray.

Vote ☑️

Comment 💌

There are views but no votes so please vote .