SHOCKED

Hy guyzz I hope you like my story.
Please do support me as I'm anew author. Many viewers are not voting

Please do vote
#supportnewauthors

For spoilers visit my Instagram - author_little_library.

Please complete 85 votes on this chapter
-------------------------------------------------------------

Third person POV

Arika push Akaay and run from there while Akaay is standing there still with no emotions on his face. Soon Advik come and he tell everything to Advik..

Both of them go from there and they decided to not tell anything to their family as until they find her they will not tell anything to them.

Advik call his one of the man and ask him to fetch every information about her and they both reach their Home..

The whole night none of them sleep and are in deep thinking.

Akaay is thinking that being a Aginotri she is doing such a low life and his hatred become more for her.

While Advik is in a deep thinking about his princess and all bad thoughts are coming in his mind.

Soon the sun rise and the Aginotri mansion filled with Divya and Reyansh bickerings and fight.

They all are at dining but both Advik and Akaay are in deep thinking.

Raj ask both of them taking their attention - what happene? How the deal gone

Nothing father. The deal is good and is confirmed.

And listen we will introduce Divya to the whole world as our princess the day after so be ready.

Everyone say yes and then everyone kiss Divya forehead and go for their work.

Advik go from there and a file with information is there of Arika

File

Name - Arika

Guardian - no one

She is an orphan

Age - 16 year old

Lives with - Aarna a five year old girl( maybe her sister study in government school)

Work - waitress, washer, cooker in local restaurant,   maid

Recent - bar dancer

Education - receive no education but study at night school roadside sometime

Ex parents - not mention anywhere

Blood group - O+

Eyes - blue

Selective mutism

Her family leaves her at highway at age of 5

Past - didn't get to fetch any information as if someone try to erase it.

Address - XYZ road ( not fix)

And the file end here.

My heart break seeing her living such a harsh life whereas we're enjoying. She didn't even receive any education.

He call one of his man to put a eye on her.

At starting he feels something gizzy as his men ate one of the best hackers in world but they are not able to find any information about her past but later on he leave it .

Soon two days passed and it's the day to introduce Divya as a mafia princess of aginotri and in these two days not informatin had been fetch about Arika as she left the house because of not paying bills.