MEET HER

Third person POV

Both brothers, Reyaansh and Akaay, arrived at the designated meeting spot, their eyes fixed on Mr. Singhania as they approached him. But Akaay's gaze drifted away, drawn to the pole dancers nearby. Amidst the seductive performances, one girl caught his attention. She seemed out of place, her movements lacking the confidence and sass of the others. Akaay's eyes widened in disbelief as he realized who she was - the girl he had been searching for seven years, his biological sister, and the princess of the Aginotri family.

He urgently called out to his brother, Reyaansh, who was engrossed in conversation with Mr. Singhania. "Brother, see who's dancing at the pole!" Akaay's voice was laced with a mix of shock and urgency.

Reyaansh turned, following Akaay's gaze, and his eyes widened in disbelief. Their princess, their own sister, was dancing in front of a crowd of leering men. Rage flared up in both brothers as they took in the scene, their eyes locked on their sister's beautiful face, her movements graceful yet hesitant. She stood out among the other dancers, her beauty captivating the attention of everyone in the room.

Their sister is so beautiful with small face and a button nose with doe eyes. Her hairs are straight with a little brownish touch with blue eyes which only their father, Advik nd Akaay have. She have a huge mark on the left side of her face. But now she is looking so malnourished and there is no emotions on her face or in her eyes.

Advik order their men to empty the whole bar as it's not a big deal for them.

In  15 min the whole bar got empty except the bartenders and bar dancers and the others who work in the bar.

They check all the rooms and then when they open the last room their eyes filled with anger and nothing else as someone is trying to forced himself on their sister.

Though Akaay hate her sister but he couldn't decline the fact that he still cares for hher and love her .He go towards the men and hold him by his collar and start beating him mercilessly.

The man is laying there with blood all over him and short breath .

He go towards Arika and put his blazer on him as her clothes are torn but when she seen him all the bad memories start coming in front of her and she push him and run from there.

Don't forget to vote and comment

Vote ☑️