here have your wife back

(Free Food!)

(Sotp Sign, Crayon, Puffball, and Liy are online)

bitchy lighty switchy: Okay so... you fell into a portal that took you to a killing game?

🌈attention seeker: yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🌈attention seeker: some junko kinnie bitch tried to kill someone, luckily i stopped that :)

🛑 SOTP RIGHT THERE: And then you all managed to escape?

🌈attention seeker: yes

🌈attention seeker: then the boy i saved was like "hey i'm gonna go find my sisters you wanna come with" and i was like "sure" bc i didn't know what else to do

💛gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss💛: And now you're dating him?

🌈attention seeker: ofc <3 (we double date his bestie and his maid gf)

bitchy lighty switchy: This is all so strange...

🛑 SOTP RIGHT THERE: I know right?

🛑 SOTP RIGHT THERE: How come a portal just spawned in like that...? I'd guess it was Wild Card's doing, but...

💛gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss💛: IDK, Wild's never been able to make a portal to another universe.

🌈attention seeker: wait, he can't? /gen

💛gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss💛: Yea, he can only make portals to other places in this universe.

🌈attention seeker: well that makes this more confusing...

bitchy lighty switchy: It does...

bitchy lighty switchy: Also, how's the cases going Sotp Sign?

🛑 SOTP RIGHT THERE: We've managed to find Eraser...

bitchy lighty switchy: That's a good thing, right?

🛑 SOTP RIGHT THERE: He just wasn't alive... and any evidence seems to have been erased, just like with Pillow...

🌈attention seeker: ok maybe i should tell my friends that we need to find a way back to our old universe-

💛gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss💛: YOU MEAN TO TELL ME WE MIGHT HAVE A SERIAL KILLER ON OUR HANDS?!

bitchy lighty switchy: Eh, I'll be fine, I listen to a lot of true crime.

🌈attention seeker: liy that is a lyric from a penelope scott song, i see what you did there ;)

🛑 SOTP RIGHT THERE: We found one last text sent from Eraser, sent to a girl named Ariana.

🌈attention seeker: WAIT HOLD UP-

🌈attention seeker: AYO THAT'S MY GIRL (who also happens to be his ex)

🛑 SOTP RIGHT THERE: ...Well, that explains something. I'll tell that to the other officers ASAP.

bitchy lighty switchy: I'M GETTING INVESTED ALREADY, TELL ME ALL THE DETAILS SOTP!

🛑 SOTP RIGHT THERE: Liy calm down-

🛑 SOTP RIGHT THERE: Well... Pillow looked almost unrecognisable, just a pile of cotton and some resemblance of a sheet torn apart... her killer must've really wanted her dead... she was found in an alleyway.

🛑 SOTP RIGHT THERE: Eraser seemed to have been stabbed multiple times, although not that deeply, it was still fatal... we found him behind that hotel, the one Two owns.