i don't even know-

[twow 14b part 2 spoilers!]
(and slight cw for mentions of sh around the end-)

(Free Food!)

(Potato, Marker, Sushi, Crystal, Pen, and Foldy are online)

❤️stapy's girlboss❤️: Oh, RIP then-

🖊 ultimate gay 🖊: i am going to slap cary so hard in the face once i get out of this hospital /hj

🖊 simps and has 2763 ships /exg 🖊: 1. Thanks Sushi, 2. Pen, as much as I love you, please don't-

POLY-LIME FOREVER!!!!💙💜💗🖤: we ONLY punch cary if alex gets out. EVER.

❤️stapy's girlboss❤️: Is that a joke or what Potato?

📕📗 marker! :) 📕📗: knowing potato... NO-

cliff diving! :): *flashbacks to what she's said about that one guy in into the library*

POLY-LIME FOREVER!!!!💙💜💗🖤: i still stand by that, i would 100% do everything i said i would /probably gen

🖊 simps and has 2763 ships /exg 🖊: You mean you would "Trap their loved ones in brazen bulls with spikes in, that slowly penetrate their flesh, but they're still alive to feel the pain as they're slowly cooked alive. Meanwhile, they're running through, under the assumption that they can save them, only to find out that they are too late EVERY TIME. With no other sources of food, they are forced to eat their remains, as the recordings of their loved ones' screaming are played non-stop. After they eat all of their loved ones, no more food, and watch as they wonder what they did to deserve this. Then, you tell them. Once they almost die, you leave them in a VR simulation for nine months - the same amount of time he was there on that shelf. There, they learn what it felt like to be there, all alone and scared. And EVEN THEN, there is no freedom, as they then get thrown into Sisyphus-esque tasks, and they can never die. Keep going until they seem happy, then strip them of it through another nine months. All the while, they are just barely managing to stay alive."?

POLY-LIME FOREVER!!!!💙💜💗🖤: ...

POLY-LIME FOREVER!!!!💙💜💗🖤: YES.

(Wild Card is online)

🟢🟡🔵🔴 PRAY TO ME, BITCH: AND THAT'S WHO I'M IN LOVE WITH, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN (and everyone else too - except draw 4, he knows what he did.)

🖊 ultimate gay 🖊: FUCK YEAH HE KNOWS WHAT HE DID.

POLY-LIME FOREVER!!!!💙💜💗🖤: YEAH FUCK THAT GUY, HE CAN GET HIS OWN BIRTHDAY-

🖊 simps and has 2763 ships /exg 🖊: HEY DRAW 4, FUCK YOU. YOU ABSOLUTELY KNOW WHAT YOU DID, WE'RE NOT FRIENDS ANYMORE.

🟢🟡🔵🔴 PRAY TO ME, BITCH: OH MY ME CRYSTAL /pos

🖊 simps and has 2763 ships /exg 🖊: Are you saying that because I cursed out your brother-

🟢🟡🔵🔴 PRAY TO ME, BITCH: umm... yeah

📕📗 marker! :) 📕📗: lol-

POLY-LIME FOREVER!!!!💙💜💗🖤: also pen you good? ik draw 4's probably not a good topic for you...

🖊 ultimate gay 🖊: yea i'm alright... js kinda wanting a hug ig...

🖊 simps and has 2763 ships /exg 🖊: 10 minutes.

(Crystal is offline)

📕📗 marker! :) 📕📗: oop- and there they go-

🟢🟡🔵🔴 PRAY TO ME, BITCH: crystal's doing the "hug pen speedrun any%"