part 1

Kaylee POV

I am Kaylee Parker,future Alpha of the silver Moon pack.

I am a badass girl,you know wear leather jackets and drive motorcycle,but I try to turn down my reputation when we are outside my pack or at school. We are going to a school for both human and werewolves.

My wolf 🐺 is pure white with black on the tip of the ears. And her name is Kiran.

Right now, I'm on a jog after about 30 minutes of convincing my dad to let me go without a body guard when I smelt the most amazing, mouthwatering scent ever

"Mate" my wolf said. Following the scent,I met no other than Jayden,the future Alpha of the Blood Moon pack. A cocky and arrogant boy if you ask me.

"Mate" we both said but what he said next made my wolf whimper

" Why would the moon goddess pair me up with someone like you. I mean, look at me a popular and handsome guy that every girl is tripping for and then there's you, a girl who barely has 2 friends and keeps to herself" he said looking at me from head to toe.

" I Jayden Carson the future Alpha of the Blood Moon pack rejects you Kaylee Parker as my mate and future Luna" he said looking at me with a smirk on his face.

" ( Laughs ) she laughs. Really? I'm I supposed to cry and beg? Never! " I said making eye contact with him. Watching the smirk wiped off his face.

" I Kaylee Parker accept your rejection. Watch out! You'll regret rejecting me. " I said walking pass him and continuing my jog. He stood completely frozen. Ha! He do not know me and definitely hasn't seen the last of me.

I turned around and blew him a kiss 😘.... Cause why not?