part 20

Kyle pov

it's been two weeks since we found kaylee and she hasn't woken up since then. Right now i'm sitting beside her .

''why ? You promised not to use your power after it almost killed you last time,then why?

You could have just hold on,just a little more. I was gonna get you. I promised to find you and i did. But i was too late. I am sorry but please come back.

I need my bestfriend,you were there for me when i was nothing. you trained me till i got to this point. This pack need their Alpha,your parent need their only child back.your mom won't stop crying.

And that jerkface alpha needs you too. i hate to admit it but he needs you to keep him sane.He need you to be able to run his pack.

He hasn't left this room in two weeks until now that his parent forced him to go take a shower and eat. Yeah he hasn't eaten either.....

How do i tell your parent that you aren't really the prophesy but that the power was handed over to you by him when he was about to die?

How would they feel when you do not wake up.

They already hate me for keeping what happened to you before a secret. I know if you were here you'll save me.

I failed your parent and i failed you but please come back. I promised never to let you get hurt...

please... i know you can hear me....
Just come back to you.
The pack will collapse without you,the two pack, with your mom,dad and your mate deep in grief.

please come back....''i said tears rolling down my cheeck

HELLO EVERYONE
DO YOU THINK SHE CAN HEAR HIM?
DO YOU THINK SHE'LL EVER WAKE UP?
NEXT IS JAYDEN POV