part 4

Kaylee pov

Whimp ! Jayden kept screaming . The tour was nearly over, by tour I mean driving around and just pointing places without stopping until now. I stopped at the training ground

" You can get down now scaredy cat" I said as he slowly got down. " I wasn't scared, that was screams of excitement" he said " whatever helps you sleep at night" I said rolling my eyes " and here's our last stop" I said climbing down and pulling off my helmet " where is this? " He asked " where does it look like, dummy" I said. I mean they are people fighting both in human form and wolf form " you don't have to be mean to me, I'm your mate" he said and I just scoff. Mate indeed.

" Alpha! Sean here challenges you to a fight. He said he thinks he can beat you"  Leo the head warrior Said " really" I said smirking as I walked over to Sean " bring it on " I said and walked back a little until we were in fighting stance. " Go " I heard Leo said and blew the whistle. I studied my opponent, he's strong.with a body like him a blow can knock you off, but he's not light on his feet.

Jayden POV

Why would Kaylee agree to a fight, she'll get herself injured. Not that I care,but them her father will probably kill me for letting this happen.

I see as her opponent went for the blow but Kaylee dodged him,over and over again,until he was getting tired and frustrated.
Out of nowhere he threw a punch at kaylee knocking her over, making everyone to gasp. If she hits the ground she lose.

When suddenly she placed her hands on the floor doing a hand spring and coming back to her feet, kicking her opponent behind his legs making him drop to the floor. She won. She actually won ' that's my mate ' I said to myself ' you rejected her remember ' my wolf said to me ' must you always remind me about it? ' I asked him ' yes! Yes I must ' he said and I blocked him out.

" Come on . They must be waiting for us back at the pack house" she said to me as we walked towards her bike " you were amazing today" I said to her " I know. I don't need anyone telling me that. And definitely not my ex-mate " she said hopping on to her bike...