part 3

We had just arrived at the silver moon pack and it turns out we need them on our side as the rogues attack are getting too much and since they are the strongest pack.

But how come I didn't know this until now I asked myself ' why would you when you were busy partying from one club to another with girls all over you ' my wolf said

" Alpha Parker, Luna." My dad said as the exchange pleasentries . " This is my son Jayden, the future alpha of my pack. I brought him today cause he will soon be taking over from me" My dad introduce " Alpha Parker, Luna it's a pleasure to meet you" I said shaking hands with them " likewise" Alpha Parker said " My daughter will be here soon. Then we can head inside. She's taking over from me. When I retire and when she finds her mate, so she has to be here" He said.

Just then, I saw a mortocycle driving straight towards us doing a double spin before parking right in front of us. " Daddy" the driver Said coming down from the bike. Taking of her helmet she looked at me. Her smile disappearing. Kaylee, that's impossible

" What are you doing here" we both said in unison " you two know each other? " The Luna asked " unfortunately" she answered before I could. She then went and hug the alpha and Luna " Daddy, mummy " she said.

Wait ! What's ? she's their daughter? She's the daughter to the alpha of the strongest pack.

" How do you know my daughter" Her father asked and again she answered before I could. " We met each other earlier today and we go to the same school " " That's great" my father said " Unfortunately,we had a very short and unpleasant discussion. Not fond of him" Kaylee said glaring at me.

" Why don't you take Jayden here for a tour of the pack and meet us in the dinning room when you're done, while I prepare dinner " her mother said to Kaylee

" What ? No way ! He can find his way around. Besides he'll be gone soon " she said walking past me to go inside " Kaylee! " Her father called out in his alpha voice  " Fine daddy, but I'm doing this because of you. " She said walking back to her father and giving his a kiss on the cheek " come on and hop on" she said " No way I'm I riding that with you" I said crossing my hands " suit yourself" she said climbing on her motorcycle and turning on the engine. Suddenly someone cleared his throat, and I turned to look at my dad " you need to know the pack if they're going to be helping us" my dad said trying not to make it obvious that he's getting frustrated by my attitude.
" Fine " I said climbing on her bike " I thought you didn't want to come" she said to me as if cooing a baby "Hang on tight. Whimp"  she said driving away with full speed. Wait ! Dad she just call me a whimp?