part 25

As soon as kyle left i was immediately surrounded by my family and jayden family all surrounding me with questions. It was getting too much and i didn't know what to do or how to answer them luckily kyle and jayden came in...

'' Give her some space. She just woke up and is hungry...''Jayden said as he and kyle came to me with different type of food.

''fine'' my mom said with a sigh ''you have a lot of explaining to do ,but i'm glad you are alright my princess'' my dad said and hugged me together with my mom.

''She'll explain everything to you once she finish eating. ''Jayden said with that everyone sat down looking at me,as if i will disappear any moment.

''Can you not look at me like that. It's creepy'' i said to everyone,expecting them to go and come back later but instead they all picked up their phone or newspaper and started pretending to read while secretly looking at me,but my mom was still hugging me.
she even collected the spoon and started feeding me.

sigh...

''mom... i can eat on my own'' i said but still ate as she kept feeding me
''you are still my baby,aren't you?'' she asked me
''i am but i am not 'a' baby''i said
''Even if you grow old,you will still remain my baby'' she said patting me on the back.

After eating,everyone eyes were on me waiting for an explaination...

''alright... well... here goes... when i was 6yrs,i went out at night to catch a firefly,i saw this particular bright one and chased it to the woods till i got lost. Just then 3 big wolves came out from the wood,i tried to run but was cornered,with no where to go i cried and begged them to let me go but they didn't care.
Just as they were about to pounce at me,a strong force threw them away. It was... it was....

Thank you all for your support.
Next chapter explains everything.
pls vote,comment and follow.