part 17

kaylee

argh.... where am i ? why's everywhere dark?
what happened?

And then it all came back to me

the race...

the fog...

Jayden...

'' Jayden! kyle! anybody? where the hell am i ? '' i called out but go no reply. I try to move but i couldn't, it felt like my hands were tied.

I'm not at the pack house... that's good to know.
Where could i be?

Just then i saw a really bright light up ahead
am i dead? i thought
'ofcourse not idiot,that's the door' my wolf said 'so you decided to talk to me today huh?' i asked her 'focus' she said  and blocked me.

Turning my attention back to my surrounding i saw a man leaning beside the door. i looked outside the door to see a really old door. Where could i be?

'' Are you gonna stand there and keep staring at me? ''i asked the man.
He closed the door and walked toward me

''you! what are you doing here you murderer''

''well hello there my darling,we meet again ''he said

'' do not ever call me that,not after what you did.''i said in disguist.

''get use to it because from now on you are mine '' he said and drop a plate of food that i did'nt even notice he brought.

''Never!'' i said kicking the food away ''you are a monster, a freeking murderer. And make sure i don't escape or else i'll wipe away your stupid pack and i'll show no mercy'' i  said my voice raging with anger and letting a growl escape my mouth.
My eyes slowly turning red. No don't let it show.... i said to myself and tried to calm down

''Don't be too sure about escaping, that chain is enchanted '' he said and walked away.

good day everyone
i like to thank everyone of you that have been with me so far,from the beginning even unto now.
I appreciate you all.

leave you thoughts behind