part 5

Kaylee pov

"Daddy, I'm back" I said entering the dining room
" How was the tour honey? " my mom asked us " horrible" I answered before Jayden could say anything

" Why horrible? " Jayden father said, " Because someone won't stop talking to me, and screaming like he's a big scared baby" I said glaring at Jayden.
  " Oh" was the only thing his dad said, but Jayden quickly tried to defend himself.
" I wasn't scared. I was screaming with excitement" he said making my mom to chuckle.

" Why don't we go to my office now" My dad said leading everyone to his office, with me trailing behind. I quickly grab a bag of chips and soda,and catch up to them.

..." I was thinking, maybe a few of your best Warriors should help train my Warriors" Jayden father said making me chock on my snack.
Coughing out loud, my mom handed me a bottle of water and I murmured a quick thank you.

" I don't think that's a good idea" I said to them " why not" Jayden said glaring at me.
' Does this mean I have to help train their pack warrior?' I mindlink my dad ' yes dear,you are our best Warrior ' he replied back ' But I don't wanna go to his pack,that will mean me talking to him and I literally hate him ' I said to my dad.
' please my princess, the Alpha is an old friend of mine when we were young and he needs our help. Think about what will happen to their pack.
Please do it for me. My dear princess ' my dad said giving me his cute puppy dog eyes. He knows I can't say no to him. At least not when he begs me.

' fine, I'll do it for you ' I said and cut off the mindlink to see everyone staring at me and my dad.
" Fine but as the future alpha female, I'll pick the Warriors that will go to their pack. Tomorrow at noon,get your pack ready" I said standing up. "This meeting is officially over" as I was about to exit , I heard Jayden said " Why do we get to do what she says,I hate being bass around"

I turned back and walk towards him, till I was close to him " I'm the future Alpha female,you do what I say cause you are in my pack and I rule here