CHAPTER 3 - "Take it off."

WATCH OUT - smut ensues.

I stayed in Luke's room while Liz had a stern word with him about taking her keys without getting permission first. We'd been back for a few hours, but he'd sneaked upstairs - trying to avoid her, and we just watched a film.

I couldn't help but laugh a little as she told him off, so it was a good job I wasn't in the same room. I lay on his bed playing a stupid game on my phone as I waited for her lecture to end, but it seemed as though it was lasting hours.

It was dark outside now, and I knew I should have been getting home but the excitement of a day with Luke was still buzzing through my mind. And it wasn't as though I had far to go. I hated the phrase - but today had been a rollercoaster.

"It's not like I crashed the car, is it?" Luke muttered to as he shut his door, coming and sitting down beside me.

I watched him and smiled. He was so cute in some moments, such as the ones where he'd been told off by his mum and was being grumpy, but then so hot when he was making me call him daddy and kissing me. It was hard to believe that this was the same boy with floppy hair and skinny arms that I used to know.

"You did steal it."

"From my mum."

I giggled, opening my arms so he could lay beside me, and he did. "Still!"

"She's gone to sleep." Luke sighed, and for a second I wondered why she was in bed so early - but then I realised it was ten, "When have you got to be back home?"

"Don't really have a curfew, I doubt when I left at twelve that my mum thought I'd be gone past three. Like I said, she did make me visit." I looked at my phone, she hadn't texted so she must have trusted Luke. Ha.

"Stay?"

"Aw, I feel fourteen again! Should I go get pyjamas and stuff?" I looked at him, his face was close to mine and it'd be so easy to kiss him again, but self-restraint was something I needed to practise more of.

"Don't bother, you can sleep in one of my shirts and go home to change in the morning." He hopped out of my arms, going to a white chest of drawers in the corner of his room, facing the door.

As much as I didn't like Calum right now, I had to admit to myself that the little carvings done by Luke and his friends in the painted wood were adorable. Their scruffy names were etched into the side, along with doodles of stickmen and penises - of course they'd have engraved penises into it. Why do straight boys love drawing dicks so much?

I was pulled out of viewing their works of art when a top hit me in the face. "Thanks." I said, being half sarcastic and half sincere. I opened it up and I didn't know whether to be surprised or not.

We all have this idea of wearing a boy's shirt and it being a cool, oversized one, maybe a band tee, right? Well, what Luke passed me was only one of those things: extremely oversized. I looked down at the sleeveless, baby blue top with miniature cartoon penguins dotted all over it and laughed.

"I'm just gonna wear these, alright?" He pointed at the pants he had on and I nodded. All he had to do was take his shirt off and he was in his pyjamas. It was a little more fiddly for me.

"Turn around." I stood up and waited for him to do as I asked.

"Belle, come on. We're besties." He winked and I cringed deeply.

I retorted, reminding him that "Best friends don't usually want to see each other half naked."

"Yeah! Usually!" Luke grinned at me, walking towards me and pulling me closer by my hips, "We're an exception though, right?"