CHAPTER 5 - "I can't remember."

I'm very sorry. Another unedited one. Checking both in the morning but I've had a hectic day. Hope it's good enough, I know it's kind of short!

---------------

There are five main types of drunks that I've come across:

1.    The angry drunk. The one that gets mad at nothing and ends up telling everybody all the reasons they hate them. They often get into fights.

2.    The happy drunk. Drifts around the room hugging people and expressing their immense feelings of love for them.

3.    The sad drunk. Cries a lot and asks questions about why their ex left them or why bad things happen to them.

4.    The horny drunk. Ends up kissing people and going home with someone. Sometimes sleeps with a friend and things get awkward.

5.    And the clumsy drunk. The one that falls over a lot and you have to almost carry them around with you.

Luke, Calum, Michael and Ashton were all at least one of these.

----

I was spending the night watching movies in my pyjamas; with my parents and little sister out of the house it was the perfect opportunity for taking over the living room and staying up.

The boys had gone out, I'd had a couple of texts from Luke, letting me know they'd be coming back to mine at some time, and having him thank me when I said I'd leave a key in case I was asleep when they eventually returned, but I'd probably be awake. However I hadn't heard from him in a couple of hours, so I didn't know quite how drunk they'd be upon arrival.

At 1:33 a.m. I received a text from an unknown number:

'Waking hom now xxxcxxxxxxcxcccxxccccxcccccc'

Great. Not drunk at all. I was actually surprised this person had managed to type my number in, unless he'd put me in his contacts when he was sober.

I replied: 'Okay, door's open' and then added 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' to humour whoever it was.

I received a ';)' in reply and laughed, putting my phone down and continuing to watch my film. The boys were going to be hell – perhaps I should've pretended to be asleep so I didn't have to look after them. I hoped that one of them would've stayed sober, but seeing as they were walking (and hadn't even had the sense to call a taxi) I assumed they were all hammered.

Within twenty minutes, I heard and saw someone attempting to open the door and failing. Loud knocking followed, so I had to go and open it for them.

"It wasn't locked." I raised an eyebrow and Ashton shrugged, his face even more lit up than usual. The expression he held was the kind of expression that could warm anyone's heart.

"Sorrryyyyyyyyyy!" He chuckled, coming in and hugging me tight, "Thank you so so soooooooo much for letting us stay!" He hiccupped and let go, planting a huge kiss on my forehead. He stunk of lime and vodka.

"Oh, that's no problem... Are you boys ready to go to bed?" I smirked. Calum was standing, shirtless (God knows why) and half glaring at me, as if he was a toddler that was adamant to stay up all evening. Michael just grinned and put his arm around my shoulder and Luke was rooting through my kitchen for something to eat. "Oh my God." I put my head in his hands.

"You're hot." Michael murmured, gazing down at me with foggy eyes. A new alcoholic scent hit me, this one less interesting: lager.

"Thank you, Michael." I took his arm off me without realising how much he had been leaning on me, and he collapsed onto the sofa.