Will the wises..body?//three//

November/8/1983

The song quote for this chapter is"alone..again"

that same night Gwen snuck back in the house and went to sleep in Joyce's bed,it seems Gwen sleeps anywhere but her own room.I wonder why..?

The party headed to school except Gwen got dropped her Joyce doesn't want her riding her bike anymore,the party told eleven to meet them at "3:15"

The party meets up will eleven"hey baldie" Gwen waved to eleven "why are we just waiting hand and foot on her,a party member could be in life threatening danger" Lucas rolled his eyes hopping back on his bike."alright eleven lead the way" Mike said disregarding Gwen and Lucas sly comments and got into his bike eleven getting onto the back,Gwen got onto the back of Dustin's.They began riding to where ever direction eleven told them to go,eventually the reached the woods behind the Byers house...? "Why are we here? Wills not home" Gwen asked looking hella confused "hiding.here" eleven says with a straight face,"what did I just sa- is she not a fast leaner?" Gwen turned to Mike with a confused tone."shut up and let's go" Dustin hopped off his bike answering before Mike did,they all began searching the woods calling out for William.It got get dark and they were making zero progress "I'm pretty sure we're going in circles" Gwen turned to the party Gwen also had her arm around eleven who just leaned on her but Gwen didn't mind.It felt like they had been waking in circles when it finally got dark.

"Alright I'm out,wills not her-" Lucas tried to finish before the party heard a ambulance siren and the ambulance passing by,the party quickly got onto their bikes Gwen hopping on the back of Dustin's and eleven getting on the back of mikes. They followed the ambulance which led to a lake with a lot of police cars and ambulances and a news reporter talking to a camera.They hopped of their bike and hid behind one of the ambulance and watched as the police pulled something out the lake. In a choked up voice Gwen said "w-will...?"