O1

CHP

CHP. ONE (PART ONE)
the announcement

Several news tabloids are seen present within the cold atmosphere of the conference room. Their laptops, cameras, and recording devices set up for the live streaming of this momentous event.

The large brown doors of the conference room swings open drawing the attention of the media personnels.

He's finally here despite the 10 minute delay..

Accompanied by his secretary and two personal bodyguards, the pompous man made his way to the table at the end of the room. The cameras began shuttering, flashing its lights as they take photographs of the man. He smiled as he walked up the steps to the stage til he comfortably sat down on the table.

"First and foremost I would like to apologize for the delay"He spoke to the mic to begin.

"Secondly, I would like to thank everyone here for taking their time to come for the press conference of Demariont's upcoming golden jubilee; It's a privilege to be able to hold this event, and to invite you to what we have in store"

He paused, and looked at the press — taking a deep breath before continuing.

"Despite the past events that involves our company, we were able to rise again due to the forgiveness and acceptance the public gave to Demariont. Thank you"

The man speaking can be physically described as a slim figure. His hair is the mix of gray, white, and black, styled pulling away from covering his face.

On top of his nose is a pair of rectangular frameless specs with gold hinges. Despite the visible aging, Hendrick Demario maintained his image to the public.

Being the 10th year from stepping down as the CEO, it's been a decade since the he sat down with the press in a conference. This time to formally announce the big celebration of Demariont's golden jubilee.

"Demariont is a family to me, and it's a wonderful pleasure to have my grandchildren to partake in this huge announcement I have to make"

"We will be launching various activities, promos, and events, beginning two months away from the jubilee as a way to give back to the people who continuously support our products..."

Journalists look up from their laptops as Hendrick took a sudden pause from his statement.

"25 years ago, we encountered major setbacks from a promo many of you are familiar of...It was intended to celebrate the milestone we have reached but was unfortunately executed carelessly..."

"Now 25 years later, we carry the impact of our actions regarding our negligence and recklessness in the past..."

Hendrick looks up from the sheet of paper he has been reading his speech off, and clasped both of his hands on top of his copy.