O6

CHP

CHP. SIX
the garden lunch

30 minutes ago..

Inside the opulent hotel's underground parking, a white Mercedes Maybach recently pulled into a park. The driver scurried to open the door of the back passenger seat. Sitting at the back, are three siblings who are soigné for the occasion. Lilian, firstly stepped out the vehicle, uttering a thank you to the man who opened the door.

She's holding onto the skirt of her satin sage green dress as she goes down. Her light brown hair parted into the middle and curled softly. Lilian looked over her shoulder to check if Von and Misa are getting off the vehicle as well.

"Can you move any faster.."Misa complained to her older brother who's taking his time.

"Why, are you In a hurry?"He retorts, intentionally moving in a slow pace as an act to annoy her.

"Even Lilian wearing a dress moves faster than you.."She mutters, eyeing him with a contorted face.

"Von.."Lilian calls his name causing the boy to look at her with an innocent expression.

Underneath that clueless gaze Von's trying to portray, he knows Lilian caught up with his playful antics. He stepped out the Maybach, dapper in his cream slacks, dark leather shoes, and plain black v-neck short sleeve polo, carrying his black blazer hanging off his left arm.

His eyes caught a tall figure standing near the lift to the lobby. Von quickly acknowledged the boy by walking up to him with a smile.

"For someone who slept late, you look refreshed"Were the words he uttered to Eros; examining him from head to toe.

"It looks like you placed a lot of effort today, Von"Eros replies, raising his brow, lips upturning into a smirk.

"Correction, I place effort on myself everyday"

Eros slips out a slight chuckle from Von's quick defense to his remark. It's undeniable that the boy is very particular on how he presents himself. No matter what day it was, he maintains a pleasant image to the eye. He doesn't remember when did Von begin to be accustomed to style. It's been as long as he could recall their brief childhood they spent together. 

He wore black pants and belt, v-neck navy blue cardigan rolled up beneath his elbow, with a white long sleeve polo inside. He arrived a bit earlier to the hotel, and recently returned to the parking lot to meet Von who just came.

"Is grandfather here?"Von asked, beginning to walk to the elevator nearby.

"We came around just the same time"Eros clicked the only button on the lift, which is going up.

"Punctual should really be your middle name"

The elevator doors opened, and the two males entered the lift. Von's eyes traveled to Eros's pointer finger which is pressing the button with two triangles away from each other. He held the lift open and waited for Misa and Lilian to join them inside. He looked over to Von, who seemed to forget his sisters when they entered the elevator.